(RULE)
Must be created by you!

Winner will be announced in 3hours!

On the picture leave your name tagged in the corner

Thanks!

Enjoy

1 Like

Cumon cumon everyone enter???.

With all due respect, you haven’t given us an incentive. Do you mean unattractive characters, crazy outfits, or both? What will the winner receive?

2 Likes

Yh I mean really unattractive characters, and they need an ugly outfit on aswell, and the winner will win like money, like if ur not comfortable sharing ur a dress then u can win something personal (it’s supposed to be a suprise

That was not specified in the rules.
Moreover, sharing personal information- such as one’s address- is (I believe) forbidden on this platform. I’d suggest finding another contest or game to create. Best of luck!

1 Like

This thread should be in the Community category, not Features and Art Suggestions, mate

1 Like

Anyone entering

I can understand ugly outfits but making ugly characters is a bit insensitive.

1 Like

It’s just a contest!

I know but someone might see an “ugly” character that has the same features as themselves and I’m sure they wouldn’t like that. But what do I know :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s supposed to be fun!

I would recommend closing this thread. I know you didn’t want to offend people, but some people will feel offended. I’m sorry.

@Sydney_H Please close this topic

1 Like

Also u guys gave disappointed me

Omg why are ppl going off on you?? Can I give one maybe like Tuesday bc it’s veteran day weekend? And the prize is money?

You.

Closed by OP request. :smiley: