Uh... I don't know what to think of this story

Need to buy some bleach on my way!! I have never come across these kind of stories. And if I do I won’t give a d*mn about it lol. I hate these kind of things!

1 Like

Haha! Yeah same.

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

Okay… I’m not gonna waste a good second of my life shaming you for a fetish you may have… but this story kinda just made me go :smiley:

What the actual F LMAO

That’s gross.

3 Likes

I know right?! I’m glad it’s getting reported. What is happening to Episode?!?!?!?! :sob:

1 Like

These threads often don’t end well. I’d say report it if you think it’s inappropriate and move on.

5 Likes

Okay. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

WAIT PEOPLE HAVE FETISH FOR HEARTS? FEKNA CHILE IT’S ALMOST 3AM I SHOULD NOT BE GOING TO SLEEP THINKING ABOUT THIS :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:

6 Likes

Haha! Yeah I know its really really weird right? It took me a while to wrap my brain around it too :persevere:

1 Like

Please report it… 'Cause if one fetish is known, maybe others will follow… (I hope no one has a feet fetish over here :smiling_imp: )

5 Likes

Oh no!! Please no :joy: Hope no one exists with that fetish at least in Episode community lol.

2 Likes

What the h—

2 Likes

İ think she is obsessed the heart beast and thats kinda gross🤢

2 Likes

I think so too. It is gross

1 Like

Ohmy ksksks i completely lost it at the “ba boom” part, i’m sorry :sob:
However the teacher is so creepy life wtf?? Didn’t Episode reviewed her story?

3 Likes

Exactly! Episode should have done something about it

1 Like

If this story is about a s*xual f-tish, she probably shouldn’t have posted it on Episode since I think that’s a violation of the guidelines. She should probably wait for the Ivy portal to be released or write it on wattpad.

Idk. I try to remember not to judge people for their f-tish (at least not some of them), and I don’t think being a cardiophile is bad or harmful to anyone in anyway. But I’ll admit, I don’t know much about that k*nk tbh

4 Likes

I don’t understand the way they proceed sometimes, Episode is not a suitable platform to express this kind of fetish ://

2 Likes

What the actual fuck?
No offence but yeah, that seems like she just wants to spread her fetish and like get it out.
Honestly though, that’s scary, your not wrong… that’s it super weird.

3 Likes

it reminds me of Dan Schneider including references of his foot fetish everywhere in his work :skull:(icarly, victorious…)

6 Likes