Uh... I don't know what to think of this story

Wow what? I didn’t even know that.

he was exposed for being a child predator and having a foot fetish
at one time, nickelodeon logo’s was even a big foot :skull: :skull:

5 Likes

Oh… damn.

:flushed:

I … I feel that someone owes me an apology… just for exposing myself to this. Way too advanced for me. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Sorry, did I do something wrong?

1 Like

I’m not too aware of kinks or fetish’s but I feel like if someone has some sort of kink or fetish that’s their business, but to write something that is primarily about her kink/ fetish on episode is not okay to me…

I don’t think it’s appropriate for THIS app considering the age demographic episode is for, (not to mention I’m pretty sure this goes against the guidelines).

Didn’t this story get reviewed? If so what the hell…

2 Likes

No no no!!! You didn’t do anything wrong at all. You are just sharing a story that you think is … a bit different from the norm. I have a very “ weird ” sense of humor.

But no. You didn’t do anything wrong at all. That was my roundabout way of saying that the writer of that story should be apologizing to everyone who has read this story. I’m sorry if I gave you the impression that I was directing my statement towards you.

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

You are welcome!!! Happy Forums Anniversary!!! ( that’s what the little cake means by your name )

1 Like

Oh I thought that was tomorrow! Thanks!

1 Like

Oh yes… the little cake appears as soon as it hits midnight on the day that you joined.

1 Like

The Ivy app is apparently removed btw-

2 Likes

What’s the ivy app?

1 Like

It is an app that was made so episode writers could explore themes that would get their story removed on episode.

2 Likes

“Ivy:stories we play” is an app that is episode but “17+” It was made so authors can go into more depths with storytelling.

2 Likes

Okay but that would actually be cool. Why would they consider removing it??

2 Likes

Idk… it was available for a long time…i checked on the App store yesterday and apparently it’s just not there anymore,

Maybe they are testing something because this app is still in beta.

3 Likes

That’s weird!!! Because I still have the app!!!

3 Likes

I have it too but if you check the App Store it’s not there anymore…

2 Likes

Ahhh. Okay :ok_hand:t5:. I didn’t look in the apple store. I understand what you mean now!!! Thank you for clarifying. That’s pretty weird right?

2 Likes