UI isn't visible

this is my code

&ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 create AND ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 opacity 1 AND ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 scales to 0.290 0.290 AND ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 shifts to 310 81 in zone 2

The outline of the overlay is appearing in my previewer but it is like the overlay is invisible. i tested it on the app, too. i still can’t see it

I don’t think you can have the create command with other commands together, happening at the same time. Try this:

&ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 create
&ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 opacity 1 in 0 AND ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 scales to 0.290 0.290 in 0 AND ui NIREUS_CC_BEARD_UI_CH8 shifts to 310 81 in zone 2 in 0

that’s how i do all of my scripts and they work just fine but i did copy paste it and still doesn’t work :confused: i have this part of the code in a separate line just in case

Could you maybe attach a screenshot of your script? Maybe there’s another command happening that “blocks” the overlay from showing.

Remove the zone command, you don’t need it for UIs

2 Likes

@Sydney_H you can close this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.