đź“ť Ultimate List of Backgrounds and Overlays Editors / Creators!

You can add me tomorrow to.

@K.episode’s Backgrounds

2 Likes

Can you add me but I’m only on forums.
Mrs. Black Cat Writer

1 Like

Bookmarking this awesome thread, so helpful!
I knew most of them but just discovered some new ones, so thank you very much!

Other people who work on backgrounds or have a bunch available to use in stories:

From IG:

@episodians_united
@kittyg_writes (linktree says @kittyg_episode though)
I know that @smilla.episode still has her linktree up and google drive, although her account is no longer on IG :thinking:

Another person:

@ ThorneArtStudio from the Forums

Also, if I think of more, I’ll let you know ^^

5 Likes

tenor%20(10)

I am extremely grateful for this thread, thank you! Hunting down overlay and background accounts has always given me trouble so to have a compilation here is just lifesaving :heart:

9 Likes

#BACKGROUNDEDITORSPOWER! :fire:

5 Likes

You can add me to the list! I have a drive with various free things on it such as overlays, backgrounds and hair pngs. I’m on Instagram under the same name as here, but here is the link to my google drive:

Mere’s Art Resources

4 Likes

You are a lifesaver for doing this!!! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s an amazing drive! You’ve got great art skills! it’s like what Episode makes!

2 Likes

You should do a full list of artists on Instagram that makes cover arts because they are hard to find on Instagram.

1 Like

Aw thank you!

3 Likes

Can you add me to the list?

I would ask to be added to the list - except from I don’t have Instagram lmao.

1 Like

do you have a drive or thread with your backgrounds? I can add that,

1 Like

Used to, but it’s fine anyways cause I’m looking more into Instagram edits and you don’t have that on here - so it’s fine.

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing my IG for backgrounds, it’s appreciated :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

All i see on my instagram feed IS YOUR BACKGROUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I love em. Keep on creating! :wink:

oh! can u give me some tips on creating some fantasy bgs. :wink:

2 Likes

Ha ha, delighted you like them. I’m not sure what kinds of tips I could give for creating them though :joy: I just use PicsArt. It’s a fab all round and easy to use app on my tablet. Also you can get great royalty free images and png’s from Pixabay. That may help you too x

3 Likes

cool lol. Yeah, i use images from that site as well, so thanks :wink:

1 Like

ill delete my comment so I wont go off topic.