Ultimate story recommendation list! 💞

INTRO
I’m always looking for good stories to read and I’m sure everyone else is so this thread is going to be full of good stories to read!
INSTRUCTIONS
You can submit either your own story or someone else’s story!
All you have to do is put the title, cover, author, genre and description and I’ll put it in a category on here.
EDIT: Please fill out this form for the story to be put on here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhA1tsAslYrESi4dzYeWEHpbTUISCwsVByLyaFFm4BpniMzA/viewform?usp=pp_url

LIST

Romance
I Married a Knight by earlgreytea

Description: An accident sends a writer to another world. The twist? She’s now a tyrant married to a ruthless knight who hates her. Can she rewrite her fate and find her way home?

Josephine (complete) by Matilda

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI

For loving you by Marerlyn

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.03.41 AM
Description: After being left at the altar, Valerie closes herself to love. What happens when she meets Daniel, who is just as broken as she is. Will they let love set them free or let their pasts haunt them?

Something like Summer by daisy

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Long Time by Lea

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Drama
Outta Luck by Winter

Description: On your eighteenth birthday, you choose to enter the lottery after a series of unfortunate events. How will you handle the fame and pressures that are to follow?
CC, Choices matter.

Bounded Minds by AngelWings

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Beautifully Broken by Mikayla S.

Description: Grayson was on top of the world, but when faced with the ultimate betrayal and left to pick up the pieces, how will he react when he meets someone far more broken than he is? (CC)

Sinfully, for you by Storiesbytiffae

Description: Him. The King of New York.
You. Running away from your dark past.
What happens when you catch the ice cold Don’s interest and he’s set on making you his? Oh no, you’re in trouble.

DL: Living a Nightmare by Raitlyn

Description: She’s average during the day, but at night… well, that’s a whole other story.

Married to Kill by Nikisodes

Description: She’s an assassin. He’s dangerous. Their targets? Each other. But what happens when they fall in love?

Fantasy
Wrapped in Lies by Mikayla S.

Description: I thought I knew who I was, who my family was. turns out I knew nothing at all. Only in death and finding you did my eyes finally open to see who I truly am, and to the lies I’m trapped in.

Princess of Neklenta by Julie.R

Description: Your life seems perfect, but everything changes when you find a mysterious cave… Will you be able to stay yourself? Will you find love on the way? (CC) (Completed)

Half Demon Half Angel (LL) (COMPLETE) by Julie.R

Description: You live in a world with people who have natural supernatural abilities. What happens when you find out your half demon half angel? Will you make the right choices? (CC) (Limelight)

Whiskey by Mikayla S.

Description: I haven’t had anything to live for in a long time, so what happens when I find someone to fight for? Will I survive? limelight revamped version * Limited CC*

Sci-Fi
i-Humanoids by Hazel J

Description: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?

Mystery
Sealed with a Kiss by Tsukino

Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?

Rebels in the Lake by Ciara

The Unwanted by Evilyn

Description: 15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Our Little Secret by Ksu

Description: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

Comedy
The Apartment by Sapphire

The_Apartment_Cover
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.

Love, Hate by Ava. S

Description: As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?

Action

Adventure
R&R: A Rebel’s Promise by Saol and Seda

Description: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughter’s. Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone.

Thriller

Horror

LGBTQ+
For HIS Sake by AngelWings

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Blended by Matilda

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.

11 Likes

Wrapped in lies

Mikayla S.
Fantasy

Description:
I thought I knew who I was, who my family was. turns out I knew nothing at all. Only in death and finding you did my eyes finally open to see who I truly am, and to the lies I’m trapped in.

2 Likes

Oh I’ve read this one!

1 Like

I literally finished reading it yesterday :joy:
What did you think of this?

1 Like

It’s really good! I read it around the summer last year I think

2 Likes

Yeah I really enjoyed it!

1 Like

Story: R&R: Outta Luck

On your eighteenth birthday, you choose to enter the lottery after a series of unfortunate events. How will you handle the fame and pressures that are to follow?
CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Drama
Represents a bit of diversity as well as LGBT sexuality choices (2 LIs, choice of 2 guys, 2 girls, or one of each - readers can pick their pair of boy/girl LIs if they choose one of each).

Point system: Of course! Throughout the story, readers will gain either Darling or Diva points. This will determine their ending, as well as a few dialogues throughout the story, starting straight from Episode 1!

**Longer episodes, and therefore a “shorter” story. Most likely about 10 episodes long.

**Full/Limited CC (MC and younger sister with Limited CC, LIs full cc EXCEPT eye color.)

**Stunning cover art by @an.ana_nas on Instagram!!

Story in app:

Cover art:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5484068524982272

2 Likes

Hey xgeorgia,

Thank you for this thread. My story ‘For HIS Sake’, can you put under LGBTQ+. :wink: I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK is more about drama in a family.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 18 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread! Here’s mine!!:relaxed:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates

Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

1 Like

Thank you. Here are mine.

Title: Josephine (Complete)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

2 Likes

There are so many good stories so I’m gonna add another few:

Princess of neklenta

Julie.R
Fantasy

Description:
Your life seems perfect, but everything changes when you find a mysterious cave… Will you be able to stay yourself? Will you find love on the way? (CC) (Completed)

Half demon half angel (LL) [complete]

Julie.R
Fantasy

Description:
You live in a world with people who have natural supernatural abilities. What happens when you find out your half demon half angel? Will you make the right choices? (CC) (Limelight)

Beautifully broken

Mikayla S.
Drama

Description:
Grayson was on top of the world, but when faced with the ultimate betrayal and left to pick up the pieces, how will he react when he meets someone far more broken than he is? (CC)

Whiskey

Mikayla S.
Fantasy

Description:
I haven’t had anything to live for in a long time, so what happens when I find someone to fight for? Will I survive? limelight revamped version * Limited CC*

If you’ve replyed with a story and I haven’t put it on the list, don’t worry, I will get them all on there at some point!!

1 Like

Sorry I’ve given you a lot there :joy:

1 Like

No, don’t worry! The more on the list, the better! I mean it is The Ultimate List

1 Like

:joy: That is a very good point

1 Like

Which genre would you prefer this story to be put in?

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

here’s mine!

1 Like

Title: something like summer

Author: daisy

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

1 Like

Hello! Here’s mine :heart:

Title: i-Humanoids

Cover

Author: Hazel J
Genre: Sci-fi
Description: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?

1 Like