Ultimate Tags List 🥳

if this flops; ill be in a hole :v: also dont know if this is the correct catagory

So as I was preparing for my OC, I noticed that some people didn’t want to be tagged but kept being tagged despite their arguments, so I thought why can’t there be some huge tag list with people who want to help with coding/join OCs and cover contests/etc! This could be like the ultimate tag list for people who want to be a part of this stuff!

How this works- Send something like “I want to be tagged for coding help!” and I’ll add your forums username for anyone who might need coding help but don’t know who to ask for. This can apply to art contests of any sort of ideas you have.

If this works for some reason and people use these tags list, please give me credit as I’m making these lists (especially with art stuff). Who knows? I might come to help/join.

For artists, there will be a note which tells which style they’ll do so if your comp. doesn’t use that style, delete them. If you no longer want to be a part of something, let me know.

Coding Help

credit goes to @Youngbl00d for the list
@Abinaya @EtherealWitch @Ashh36 @tosinx @Cami_epy @Superpup @UwU.XwX @Snapshot @noyaan @Tamara.Episde

Outline Contest

@PropertyofNae (INK) @RileyWrites (INK) @amber.writes @Apart_12345 @tosinx @epi.verve @Cami_epy @UwU.XwX @anon37186038 @queen.sofia @xWafflesx

Art Contests

@PropertyofNae (INK) @RileyWrites(INK) @amber.writes @tosinx @epi.verve @UwU.XwX @Cami_epy @xWafflesx

Cover Contests

@RileyWrites (INK) @amber.writes @Apart_12345 @Cami_epy @UwU.XwX

12 Likes

Broooo you’re a queen! Can I help with coding stuff? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’d like to be tagged for art contests/outline contests but no cover contests or LL. Sorry for being overly specific :joy:

1 Like

I’d like to be tagged for art contests :innocent:

1 Like

I’d like to be tagged for cover and OC contests
You’re idea is brilliant btw :heartbeat:

1 Like

You can add me for coding help - great idea hun :heartbeat:

1 Like

I’d like to be tagged for coding help. Thank you for making this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: I can also make all kinds of overlays, split screen backgrounds etc

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to be tagged for anything art related except story cover contests, also, coding help! Ty :two_hearts::black_heart:

1 Like

Heyooo you can add me in the >outline contests< and >art contests< Tyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can help with coding stuff! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Add me to all the lists :heartpulse: plzz

1 Like

U so smarrrttr :pleading_face:

I could be tag everywhere i think :thinking::expressionless:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

i can be tagged for coding help :grin:

1 Like

bump

I would only liked to be tagged for OC :sparkles::two_hearts:

Thanks for this thread btw @Youngbl00d

1 Like

I’d like to be tagged for any art related stuff! Ink only.

1 Like

bump ; )

1 Like

Bump :v:t3:

Can I be add to the outline contest?

1 Like