THIS.WAS INSPIEED HEAVILY BY @AndreaH
WARNING : This idea is originally from the old Episode Forum, not mine. It had helped me before so I decided to make a new thread for this. I’ve scrolled through every single category and have not seen anything like this. DM me if needed so I will take this down or link this topic to the original one. Thank you.
Are you tired of making the perfect outfit(s) for your character? Are you out of ideas and stressed out because you just can’t seem to find the right look? Do you want to become an official Episode fashion designer but it’s not a real thing (yet)? Well lemme stop you right there! No need to fear cuz Andrea’s here!
As you can tell by the title, I will help you with your outfit choices and/or requests. No matter if it’s Classic, INK or Limelight, I promise I will try and HELP you with your needs.
All you need to do is share your character’s (or characters’) personality, what kind of clothing they likely would wear and BAM , brand new outfits all fresh and ready at your disposal!
You can also share and suggest your own outfit designs to others, too!
Anyone who’s willing to join me, can JOIN freely. This is all about being kind and helping each other in our lovely community.
RULES - PLEASE READ ATTENTIVELY
Okay. Let’s start off with some simple rules, shall we?
- The main reason why I’ve created this thread is to lend a helping hand. If you have a reason which leads to a fight, I will report/flag you immediately. Why war and why not peace and love?
- This is where you let your imaginations fly. Be crazy, be creative, and be there for each other.
- If I’m not able to personally help you at the moment you request something, it’s because most of the times I’ll be actually living my life. Remember that there are many people who are just as talented in the community that will agree to help you too.
- We only share OUTFITS related things here. If you need art covers or any other non-outfits related things, please check out other talented editors’ threads because this is not the right place for you.
- No credit is needed! (BUT if someone asks for credit, make sure to do exactly what they say because things will get ugly if not