Um, Episode official follows me?

Hi! So, It’s come to my attention that the EPISODE OFFICIAL profile follows me on the Episode App.

I’ve checked other profiles, and it seems like it’s just me.

Is this a bug? Are they going to buy my story? What’s going on??

5 Likes

I dont think so…
I think Epiode official profile follows every people :thinking: (maybe)
and I think there are 2-3 episode official profile tho

6 Likes

No I don’t think so. I don’t know about the profiles but I have been followed by Episode Official too, the account follows new users by default. You’ll be following them too if you haven’t clicked the unfollow button yet

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Nope when you create an account episode official follows you. It happens to everyone

5 Likes

Episode follows exactly 416 accounts and Episodecreatore follow 438 at this moment.

So no, Episode does not follow everyone. I write more than 4 years and I’m not followed by any of those two Episode accounts. So congratulations if you are one of few! :heart:

But wait… Are you talking about following on Episode app? I thought you talk about Instagram following :woman_facepalming:t4: I don’t think they follow me there either :smiley: I never saw or checked :smiley:

I’m talking about the app. Also, thanks! But, I’m not sure exactly why they’re following me tho, I’m not complaning.

1 Like

They r following me too since the starting…so it has nothing to do with our stories… I always though they follow everyone by defauly but ig that’s not the case…
Maybe they follow accounts earlier but with new updates they stopped doing this… Idk the exact reason :eyes:

2 Likes