Um... LGBTQ+ Inclusion Please? :prideflag:

this is just lowkey a rant bc i’m trying to do animations with two girls and i can’t FREAKING do it because they’re all rear… i’m not here for a man please help me out with this episode!!

thank you for coming to my ted talk :wave:t3:

edit: looking back on this post, i probably just didn’t realize this because i was literally up until 4 am editing last night. anyways, i’ve realized now that they’re the same for everyone and i’m just a new writer who still doesn’t really know how to edit well. :grimacing: :joy:

3 Likes

Which animations are you using?

They’re not all rear. That have kissing animations for both genders: rear and front. You just have to look.

1 Like

Rear kissing for Females
kiss_makeout_loop_rear
kiss_makeout_rear
kiss_makeout_start_rear
kiss_makeout_stop_rear
kiss_peck_rear
kiss_smooch_rear
kiss_playful_loop_rear
kiss_passionate_loop_rear

Front kissing
kiss_makekout_loop
kiss_makeout
kiss_makeout_loop
kiss_makeout_start
kiss_makeout_stop
kiss_peck
kiss_smooch
kiss_playful_loop
kiss_passionate_loop

I get it, they don’t line up as well as they do for the girl-guy pairings.

3 Likes

True. But the issue was before that the girls didn’t have any rear ones that matched. Not that they are all rear.

i’ve figured out how to use the kissing and hugging ones, but i was referring to like the hand holding and the holding waist animations. i didn’t mean for this to come off as rude, but it also was like 4 am when i wrote this bc i stayed up so late editing :joy:

episode definitely has more lgbtq+ representation than most companies i’ve seen, i’m just being picky. but i still really do want those hand holding and waist animations!! :weary:

holdwaist_give_all_rear
holdwaist_receive_all_rear
and
holdhands_give_all_rear
holdhands_receive_all_rear

the problem is that they’re both rear so it’s kind of impossible to line them up… :grimacing:

i really hope we get non rear ones soon :,(

It’s the same for everyone, not just for females on females or males on males. They’re rear for both genders.

i’m confused now… how are they supposed to face each other or stand next to each other when they’re both the same?

You have to place them. Like this–

c347b105b2fceba56e25b7531af0ecf731585c7b_2_10x10 77b273a5472126a0f1f5d1b8cee38c886a220ad7_2_10x10

Credit to @ccrisan

2 Likes

It’s the same for same sex couples too.

1 Like

i might just be mistaken, but if you add the holding the waist animation, they’re still both rear so wouldn’t they be facing the same way? and then the hand holding is the same hand so that’s just confusing… well at least it’s good to know it’s the same for everyone. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

They’re all rear for the waist and holding hands. Theres none for the front way for em. Only for the holding face but one person will face rear for it.

@k.voegtlin

if you need help with placement, i made one script, no need credit

3 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

thank you so SO much, this is really helpful!! :blush::+1:

2 Likes

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes