Umm guys I need urgent large cover for my story

If anyone is free…here are the details. .
I want this for large cover…if u r okay to do it…
on the top of the pic i want these words to be written…“Mess with me okay…but…mess with my sisters…then consider it as your death day” i want this to be fierce font …
for the first one …i need three girls standing …the center one should be a little height compared to the other two…the magic ball each should be holding…i mentioned below
for the center one…golden will be perfect…for the others it should match their hair color…
1.the center one
*Skin: * light
*Eye color:*charcoal
*Eye shape:*upturned bold
*Mouth shape:*blossom lips
*Mouth Color:*ruby red
*Hair Color: *charcoal
*Hair Style: *beach wave hair
Any additional features such as: (scars, beauty mark, tattoos etc) i want a rose tatto on her neck
face:oval
pose: same pose as eira in your example edit
2.the right one
*Skin: *light
*Eye color:*green
*Mouth shape:*classic
*Mouth Color:*scarlet
*Hair Color: *mint
*Hair Style: *beach wave hair
face: soft heart
Any additional features such as: (scars, beauty mark, tattoos etc) same rose tattoo on her neck
*Any specific backgrounds you’d like as well as what you want the characters to be doing.*holding the magic ball with so much passion in one hand and winking at the readers…the other hand on her hips and the other holding the magic ball… she should face left
3.the left one
*Skin: *light
*Eye color:*taupe
*Mouth shape:*classic
*Mouth Color:*orange crush
*Hair Color: *coral
*Hair Style: *fishtail braid
face shape: diamond
*Any additional features such as: (scars, beauty mark, tattoos etc)*same rose tatttoo on her neck like the others…
two hands join together like this
but pointing in upward direction…above her finger i want her magic ball…she should face right…and smirk in her face…
Any specific backgrounds you’d like as well as what you want the characters to be doing.
u can choose the background…as long as it is bold and attractive…i am okay with it…outfits should be black for all of them …but u change the dresses only the colour should be changed.matching their haircolour…i want all the girls to be edited with some counter effect like this…

Let me know if anyone is doing it

I can do it quickly drawn instead of edited.

With the same effects.

K then pls try…I want it to be gud

But you need to tell me how long you can wait. I might take a few days at most.

I can wait for 3 days max

If anyone wants to try this in editing they can

What about my overlays?