Umm help please need some advices PLEASEE 😕

So I do not know how to start …:sweat_smile:

😤😅😥🤧

So… my older sister has a boyfriend… and at the beginning we got along and very well :grinning:, he was like a buddy :grin:we had a lot in common lol, and sometimes when my parents are not in town, he comes to us. and well… he’s got weird …
So, if my older sister goes somewhere or goes to work, we are mostly alone at home and, he says then we should watch a movie everytime, and I did not think so or so … so, if we always watch a movie… he strokes me the hand, wants to hold hands somehow? looks at me, he has thrown himself over me! wtf … like He was at my back!! and he is very strong and tall! and he always says show your ass, I’ve never seen it that way, with a smirk ??! like wtf! and once we talked about fetishes and other things and he told me that he was dominant and what he would do … well, I just laughed at it because it was just kidding right? So i have a best friend and he says do you want to fuck with her? And then he does something with his hand!!.. i really do not know, if it’s his style, but I really feel uncomfortable, and the worst thing is my sister wants to marry him ?! So he is not a bad guy and they also fit together :blush: but he should not do things like that! should this continue now and then, when my sister is not in the house? and i do not want to tell my sister, it is very unpleasant and she loves him a lot! ughhh …
I really do not know if a brother-in-law should behave like that? I really don’t know what he is thinking…? Is this funny for him or?..
I do not know what to do :disappointed_relieved: he should just… stop making those things… it is really weird or am I the only one who sees it ?? i just really wanted to talk to somebody :sneezing_face: and have it out of my soul!
any advice please?
what would you do?
Thank you very much!!

1 Like

okay so actually— wtfff that IS NOT RIGHT :skull:

you gotta like ACTUALLY tell ur older sis what he’s doing to you bc that ain’t ok. even if it’s a joke, it’s still not something that he should be doing to you. like come on, if he rlly likes your sister, he shouldn’t be doing this!!

6 Likes

you should tell him to stop and if he’s still doing stuff like that, then TELL SOMEONE!!

1 Like

exactly! :confused::disappointed_relieved: but i dont know how i should tell her its really embarrassing for me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s dangerous because you say he’s stronger and taller than you. It may seem like he makes your sister happy or she sees herself having a future with him but I don’t think you should put yourself in a situation were you’re gonna be uncomfortable and could potentially be in danger. I don’t think it’s right for him to act like that towards you and claim to care for you sister if he really cared he wouldn’t do stuff like that. If i were you I would tell you sister before it actually gets worse

6 Likes

pREACH!! ^

2 Likes

even if it’s embarrassing for you, cast the feeling away bc this might be a choice that can potentially help you!! just tell her about the things that he does to you bc this ain’t right, sis ! :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah your right! i… just don’t feel okay around him :confused::disappointed_relieved:
Thank you!!

3 Likes

Yes, but i am afraid that she would thing that i would destroy everything beetween them :disappointed_relieved: i really dont want it, because she is so happy and i dont want to destroy it :disappointed_relieved::cry:

2 Likes

Your welcome and I’m sorry that you feel embarrassed about that’s so serious I really hope it works out for you and you can pm me if you ever need to just talk

2 Likes

Thank you so so much!! :cry::two_hearts:

That’s definitely NOT ok! Tell your sister! A brother-in-law doesn’t do that kind of things, he’s basically harassing you. You cannot let your sister marry him without telling her what’s happening.

2 Likes

ok but i think that ruining their relationship should be the least of your concern right now bc he’s literally sexually harassing you!! if your sister finds out that he’s doing those kinds of stuff to you, i don’t think that she’d be okay with being with him anymore.

& i don’t think that ur sister would prioritize him over YOU, a younger sister. if you don’t think she’s going to accept that her bf is sexually harassing you, tell your parents! :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I really don’t know what to say :disappointed_relieved:…thank you guys so so so much!! @stqrhli, @Diamond.Heart and @Slater For the help and for being here, i … think i just tell my sister… thank you so much again i really really appreciated it !! :sob::cry::heart::heart:

3 Likes

you’re so so welcome!! :heart:

feel free to pm me anytime! i’m a fast replier :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::heart: thank you!! :cry::heart::heart: and have a great day/night :heart:

1 Like

Look, nobody should experience what you are experiencing so I’m glad I’m helping you. I really hope you gain the courage to tell your sister because this can’t keep going on… even if he does it as a joke, it’s disgusting and offensive and no brother-in-law should do that.

And you’re welcome! :revolving_hearts:
You can also talk with me whenever you need to! I love making new friends!

2 Likes

Thank you! :disappointed_relieved::heart:

2 Likes

It’s not okay. I don’t know how old you are - but this guy is obviously older and he does things he shouldn’t be doing to young persons nor to anyone else in fact since he’s in a relationship. Be careful around him if you ever have to be alone with him again!! Don’t let him touch you nor tell you weird things, and please tell your sister. You’re caring and you want her to stay happy, but if she is happy with him it’s only because she doesn’t know that he does these things ! Especially to you. It’ll be better for both of you! Again, take care of yourself please :heart:

5 Likes

Im probably too late to reply I’m on this but I’ll still going to try to help you out :heart:

Reading this broke my heart (I’m sorry if I’m being dramatic) because it’s obvious that you are uncomfortable. And I understand that it’s difficult because your sister and him click well. But venting to your sister about what has happened will help the whole situation and hopefully he will realize that it makes you feel uncomfortable and that in general it’s just not right. Please take care of yourself! I’m wishing all the best for you! :heart:

3 Likes