Umm help please need some advices PLEASEE 😕

Im 15 and he is 19… :sweat_smile::cold_sweat: thank you very much!!! :cry::disappointed_relieved::two_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s okay ! Feel free to message me anytime :heart: I’d be glad to support you and reassure you.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :sob::heart::heart::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Anytime :heart: I’m active on here a lot so if you ever need someone I’m here.

1 Like

Thank you all for being there for me and supporting me :cry::sob: it really means a lot for me :heart::sob: thank you again!!

3 Likes

You have to tell your sister. Your sister may be happy now, but imagine if they do get married, that would escalate everything. It sounds like you have a good relationship with your sister, so I feel that she would be very understanding.

2 Likes

Alrighty, dear. Here’s my advice. I hope it’ll help :slight_smile:

If I were you, I’d let your sister know as soon as possible! Everyone deserves a lover who will respect and treat them right, even when they’re not around. Could you imagine your sister eternally wanting to marry her boyfriend who decides to throw himself over you behind her back? It might be hard at first, but your sister deserves to know about this, dear. Even if you’re scared that she’ll get mad at you or believe that you’re lying: telling her the truth will make you the better person! You’d stop your sister from being manipulated!

4 Likes

You have to tell your sister about it. It’s not your fault that he acts like that. It’s not your fault that he seems to have another face towards your sister. He is sick and he needs attention. What he is telling you isn’t right; it isn’t okay to talk to you like that. It’s disrespectul and I would love to give him a piece of my mind.
Don’t feel ashamed; you did NOTHING wrong.

You have to tell your sister about it - no matter what.

5 Likes

This isn’t good, this really isn’t good. You should tell your sister, as soon as possible. It could get worse.

2 Likes

That is awful!
You shouldn’t feel guilty at all. As it’s been said before you’re being victim of sexual harassment and no one should be even less by someone that should be trusted I think I read that he has been your sister’s boyfriend for some time.

Tell your older sister and your parents, she deserves to know and more important your safety and well-being really really matters.

I’m one myself and I literally destroy anyone that messed with my little bro. And you’re a minor, he should the hell away from you!

1 Like

like everyone has said, I definitely think you should talk to your sister 1on1 and tell her everything. that’s a very dangerous situation for you to be in because a lot can go wrong and i’d hate for that to happen. no matter how much she loves her boyfriend, you’re her sister and that takes priority. good luck love :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you all very much!! It really means a lot for me! Thanks for those advices :heart::cry:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I love to help people on here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, what the --?!
If you don’t want to tell your sister, which is understandable, you don’t want to hurt her feelings, then you should talk to your sister’s boyfriend and sort things out. 'Cause that’s weird. Does he do that to others too, or just to you…?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.