Umm so ,any answers?

Continuing the discussion from Which do readers prefere:

well how much writers publish it all at the same time,do u think?

7 Likes

I published my story after I completed it.

Right now, I’m focusing on promoting.

1 Like

how dis u contain yourself ad how long is your story

1 Like

I don’t think writers should publish everything at the same time because episode boosts stories that are updated frequently. In my opinion, starting off with three and updating in batches weekly is the best system. This would of course require the entire story to be finished before you start publishing.

4 Likes

yeah i get that ,did h try it out yiurself?

2 Likes

I did not finish the entire story before I started publishing but I am still working enough to be able to get weekly updates done and my frequent updates is what helps my story get reads and hold a rank.

4 Likes

im planning to publish with 3 epi and then update with 3 more after 2 weeks?

3 Likes

My story has 16 chapters.

What I did is write the story script first, the scenes, sequence, planning, climax, etc.
Then I separated it to chapters which happens to be 16.

After that, I started coding.

However, frequent updates seems to help into getting more reads. So maybe it’s best to publish few chapters each time. I still suggest to have a complete plan of your story though, because I have seen many good stories that was never continued, but maybe if you have planned it out, incomplete publish of story will be avoided.

4 Likes

I agree with that. Frequent updates seems to be have help into getting more reads.

5 Likes

I used to update weekly when I was able, and I always saw large spikes on those days. Even now I see the same trend. I would definitely recommend publishing in segments, even if you’ve finished writing.

4 Likes

Exactly I was going to publish four at a time.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I published three chapters of my story then I continued to publish the other chapters every week or 2 weeks well, now I publish every month because the chapters became more complicated and I more busy :cry:

1 Like

i feel you, i have been writing for about 4 months and oy got 4 ch ready

1 Like