Umm would anyone like to draw me :)

Ok this may sound strange but if anyone is bored would you like to draw me :joy:

Here are my details :upside_down_face:

Also character details card made by the lovely @mateepi :relaxed:

You don’t have to draw me, I just thought I’d ask if anyone is bored :joy:
I’ll use it for my spotify pfp btw :smile:
Also I’m not sure if I put this in the right category :sweat_smile:

Anyways hope you have an amazing day :blush:

4 Likes

I would like to try :woozy_face:

1 Like

Ooo ok then :joy:

1 Like

I wanna draw you :raising_hand_woman:t2::nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Hey, I’ve completed the drawing. Hope you like it!
Untitled11_20200816001019

2 Likes

Aw man, I’ve been wanting to make another ink PFP for someone, but @PSGirl1316 already make you a very cute one . I’m always late :joy:
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Omg tysm I love ittt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao it’s fine :joy: you could still make me one if you’d like, it could be used as a outro background for me story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i would but I only do drawn edits as PFPs because I don’t make them as splashes/covers because that’s too much for me :sob: . And if I made one for you that wouldn’t be fair. :confounded:

1 Like

It’s fine, it really is, you don’t have to do anything for me if it’s too much for you, you come first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thanks, if you still need a splash you can check out my art shop (link in bio) and see if you like my glam style which is what I do to make them pop without the drawing. Anyway have a good one.

1 Like

Yes of course I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and you too :heart:

1 Like

Aww I’m glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (pls don’t forget to credit btw :innocent: :upside_down_face:) Also, thank you too as I’m still practicing making art and I’m happy I got to make your pfp :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile: And yes of course I’ll give credit. And no problem I’m happy you did too :blush:

1 Like