Ummm... Girl šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No offense, not trying to be hateful, but I need to be honest. The first story is a typical cliche story where @darryl_daddy is right, it has a questionable plot. The second story is a big no no, at least for me. Itā€™s really disturbing to think aboutā€¦and to think that stuff like that actually happens in real lifeā€¦

2 Likes

true dat

1 Like

Sorry everyone for getting people flagged lol

Letā€™s get back on topic.

A. Roxi is a questionable author, and should put bad storylines in a bad light, a negative light. Not to encourage student x teacher relationships.

Writing about them is fine. Go as far as them falling in love! What you must do is include the consequences of this type of relationship and involve illegal action such as doing time for relationships with students. This is putting it in a bad light. Putting something in a good light is bringing positivity in it and making it serm good.

(Or is it the other way round lol)

7 Likes

agreed, it wonā€™t be a fairytale.

3 Likes

My list of wEiRd AnD LaCk Of iNsPiRaTiOn authors ā€“

• Sandra G
  • Miss MJ
  • LadyDianna
  • HopeMoon

ā€¦and, I just added Adrianne Roxi to the list too ('cuz, why not?) :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Sydney back @ it again :wave:t4::kissing_heart:

For the third time today :weary:

4 Likes

What does HopeMoon do

2 Likes

Same :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Bro

w h a t

Whew chileeā€¦ the trash can.

Iā€™ve read the first episode of both of these (out of morbid curiosity, not because I actually planned on reading lol).

I couldnā€™t even get through the first episode of The Heat Inside. I quit when the motherā€™s fiance started touching the MC under the table the first time they met :upside_down_face:
As for Keeping Him Tight, I think the only reason I finished the chapter was because it was so short. I donā€™t remember much except the LI once again started touching the MC pretty much the first time he saw her while in the car together or something?

Whatā€™s funny is that this behaviour would be seen as completely creepy if the guy was perceived as ugly. This is normally the behaviour that the same LIā€™s will later ā€œsaveā€ the girl from in a club or something. But because the LI is ā€œhotā€, itā€™s considered fine.

18 Likes

So the mom is 30? And her daughter is 19? So she had her daughter at 11? What?

WHAT? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

Lmao same (curiosity and not actual planned reading), and I stopped on the same areas you did, Elise (our minds).

Itā€™s really cringey for many reasons, but people clearly like it and thereā€™s not much to say about that :grimacing: (meaning, I have no energy to argue people who vehemently stan down for morally grey stories like this, because there is no changing their minds)

4 Likes

I think she might have been late 30ā€™s or early 40ā€™s? Possibly a teen mum? Although I canā€™t remember lol
And Iā€™m not even sure if it was mentioned in what little I read, but I feel like Iā€™ve read that on a different thread.

4 Likes

Pedophilia stuff aside, these stories are just plain trash.
I read a couple episodes of ā€œThe Heat Insideā€ and it was plain boring, everything sucked, and it was just downright disturbing most of the time. My question is; WHO in the hell could read 20+ let alone 40+ of these stories? I hate stories like these because they over clutter episode and gain popularity meaning the sheep wants to copy stories like these and itā€™s just one big cycle. Itā€™s sad that nowadays all you pretty much see are stories like these, and their not much at all. I hate how stories like ā€œChain Reactionā€ ā€œBad Boy etc.ā€ and ā€œThe Heat Insideā€ are the face of episode now and there is a big cycle of stories like these are every where rather than real originals out there. Whew chileeā€¦ just trash.

11 Likes

lmao why do these stories have over million reads?? :face_with_monocle::nauseated_face:

8 Likes

He did WhAt?! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting. I reported both stories. However, Episode probably isnā€™t going to do anything because sheā€™s too popular at this point.

Why was I tagged :joy:

But ewwwwwww

1 Like