Ummm... Girl šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

My topic post got flagged so I had to change it :joy:

2 Likes

thatā€™s so stupid

1 Like

Iā€™m curious to see what sheā€™s done to revamp LWTVB, but I donā€™t wanna hold my breath & possibly witness the same disturbing shit Iā€™ve seen beforeā€¦

5 Likes

Ahh f*ck it, itā€™s April now & she stated the revamp was releasing in March. Iā€™m just gonna re-read it in high hopes she didnā€™t glorify both rape & rapists

5 Likes

I followed her very briefly and in her story she said her revamp is for directing purposes

2 Likes

šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

2 Likes

Wow. Absolute bullshit. I was really hoping she made a drastic change to the story in a way where she portrayed the rapists vampires as they SHOULD be portrayed, rather than romanticizing them because theyā€™re ā€œhotā€, because she showed a screenshot of the MC acknowledging the vampires were monsters. Makes me sick to my stomach to see. It truly makes me physically sick to see. I donā€™t know what I was expecting thoughā€¦the story is somehow in the romance genre. I guess I was hoping sheā€™d make a compromise of some sort? Maybe make one or two of the vampires good ā€œpeopleā€

6 Likes

I donā€™t know why episode doesnā€™t care about potentially triggering readers. Her content in that story was extremely disturbing. And she glorified rape/assault which is against guidelines. I literally donā€™t understand. And if she realized any of her wrongdoings she would LOCK her story and then remove the scenes but sheā€™s not. I mean what would you expect from an author who romanticizes an actual psychopath?

5 Likes

Yep, and her readers donā€™t make the situation any better. Iā€™ve been told by her supporters that I should ā€œget over itā€ & donā€™t read it ā€œif i donā€™t like itā€. Okay I wonā€™t. But what about the possible r*pe victims that DO happen to stumble across the Episode? Adding a warning for ā€œmature themesā€ isnā€™t enough. You mean to tell me those possible victims wouldnā€™t have an episode when they see an author writing about how hot r-pists are & how much the MC is in pain everytime theyā€™re r-ping her?

6 Likes

Ugh readers like those are the actual worst! I judge anyone in the community that follows her and makes edits for her and thereā€™s a lot of them. Theyā€™re enabling this type of content and they donā€™t give a damn of the consequences.

5 Likes

Same. Thereā€™s judgement written all over my face whenever I see one of her supportersā€¦I could care less. Theyā€™re just as bad as her

4 Likes

Tbh there shouldnā€™t even be a warning for glorifying rapeā€¦it should not just happen at allā€¦ever

10 Likes

She didnā€™t just glorify r*pe & r-pists, but she glorified human trafficking as well

7 Likes

This story is good too, lol.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I said lol

1 Like

I told myself I would not comment on controversial subjects such as thisā€¦ BUTā€¦
I will say just this.

Try to create a hit story with ZERO suggestive content, No ā€œsex-but-its-not-sex-cause-they-are-not-doing-what-you-know-they are-doing-they-are-just-doing-bed-gymnastics-to-stay-healthy-and-fit-cause-hey-why-notā€ and little to no cursing!

In short:

It takes someone with real talent to create an exciting age appropriate story without the use of overly suggestive content, they donā€™t need to cheapen content to be successful.

7 Likes

Challenge accepted

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! With that kind of confidenceā€¦ Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do great!

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

Writing a story with little to no cursing? :exploding_head:

3 Likes