Unable to find the game state linked to this account

Hiii.

I’ve been having trouble logging into my episode account on the app for the past few days. When I try to log in, it says, “Unable to find the game state linked to this account.” “Please contact customer service to get more information.”
I submitted a support ticket to the team, and they simply stated that accounts could not be transferred.
As a writer, I desperately need to get back into my account. I frequently use the app and my account to proofread my episodes. There is no problem when I login to my episode account on the portal, but when I do it on the app, it cannot find “the game state linked to this account.”

Can someone please help me in any way they can, as I’m afraid I won’t be able to get back in? I need to get back into my account as soon as possible so that I can write!

Please assist me in logging back in! <3

1 Like

Did you happen to switch devices or get a new phone? Either way, I’d suggest replying to the ticket again. Sometimes the team needs a little nudge in order to take any action (but don’t spam).

I also posted this awhile back on my ig, don’t know if it will help you at all but here:
https://instagram.com/p/CiZ9YsRpS6V/

Thank you so much for responding to me! Your post was so helpful; I’ll try that right away!

1 Like

No problem! I hope your issue gets sorted out. (:

update : locked out forever.

</3

update : GOT INNN!

<3

1 Like

:party_time:
That’s great :slight_smile:

1 Like