Unable to log in to my episode account

Hey!!
umm… I tried logging in to my episode account but it did not work. I logged in on episode recently and I don’t remember logging out. And it keeps telling me "Oops, something went wrong, please fully exit Episode, Restart your phone and try again"And I have done that many times. What’s seems to be the Problem :weary:

4 Likes

It did that to me a few times

1. Check your internet try on your phone turning it off then load episode then if it doesn’t work turn it on and try again
  2. Close out the app and try again
  3. Turn your phone off and then turn it on and try it again
    If any of those don’t work I’m sorry!
3 Likes

Thanks I will do that

1 Like

No problem! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I had the same problem so I sent a support ticket and after looking into the matter they said that it can’t work and I need to copy paste it in new account. It is a pain to do that and it also made me lose my mind, patience and inspiration. Hopefully your problem is resolved.

1 Like

How did you send a support ticket

1 Like

I went in writers portal and clicked on help. From there I chose submit a ticket option and mailed my problem.

2 Likes

OK,thanks :blush:

1 Like

Can someone help me everytime I go to make an account it says:oops something went wrong please fully exit episodes restart your device and try again.
I have done that but it isn’t working

1 Like

That’s exactly the same thing that happened to me.

Same exact issue for me

This is what it tells me every time I try to log in into my account through the app

1 Like

I have this exact issue too!
I sent a support ticket and got told I had to uninstall and reinstall the app, then put in the ‘‘restore’’-username and password I have. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn’t work for me, because my phone automatically keeps my data and I can’t delete it. If more people are experiencing this, it could be a bug we can’t help right? So I don’t really know what to do now… :confused:

2 Likes

Hey
I have finally logged in to my account so I want to share it with u. All u hv to do is to update it and try again. If it does not work sorry.

1 Like

Ahh I’m happy that worked for you!! :smiley: I don’t have any updates available for Episode, so sadly I can’t try it :pleading_face: But I hope it works for everyone else on here as well!

1 Like

Thanks dear. Yeah, I also want it to work for others here and just update and try.

1 Like

Hey! Have you figured out how to fix the problem? I had the same issues and i’m in the same boat as you.

hey!! did you manage to fix it? same exact issue as me, i’ve done everything i can but nothing seems to be working. and no updates for me either. its so frustrating!!

& @em2000

No, sadly I haven’t been able to fix it yet either! :pleading_face:
I’ve been e-mailing with support for some time now, but no troubleshooting seems to work… I’m clueless as to what the problem could be to be honest :slightly_frowning_face:

But I’m hoping that since quite a lot of us are experiencing this now, maybe they will look into it and check if it’s a bug that could be fixed on their end? I don’t know how these things work at all of course, so I don’t know if it is fixable or if it’s just random/an issue with our devices, but here’s to hoping someone can find a solution! :pleading_face:

I still can’t login so I have to make all my characters, outfits, upload backgrounds and overlays and some other sh*t. I still have so much to do but my freaking laptop died :woman_facepalming:t2:
They should seriously look into our matter. They even said that I might be having problems if I am using iOS 13th update or more. But I have 12th update so what problem do I have now?!! Bruh why can’t there be some other way :sob::sob:
I even lost my inspiration :woman_facepalming:t2::sob:

1 Like