Unable to log in to my episode account

Oh, I’m so sorry :(( Yeah I hope someone figures out a solution to it soon, I don’t know if anyone at Episode is looking into it yet, but it might be as confusing to them as it is to us! I haven’t been able to figure out the issue myself at least, so I understand it could take some time, I just hope they are looking into it/will look into it soon!

I’ve been meaning to try and finish a story for the upcoming contest, but I realized it’ll be a bit difficult, or rather sad if I can’t log in to my profile on the app if I end up publishing my first story hahaha :pleading_face:

But again, hopefully they’ve seen that several people are talking about this on the forums, or maybe they’ll try to fix it now after (hopefully) more of us are telling support about it! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

same here, i have been in contact with episode through their support ticket system and they told me to delete my app and tell them when it’s done, and they’ll restore my game manually or something. i haven’t heard any updates as yet, and therefore i do not have the episode app downloaded on my phone rn. i’ll post an update if anything happens

also, i do believe this might be an error on their end, because it’s happening to so many people. i hope they manage to fix it soon!

2 Likes

i agree, this is very demotivating! i’ve been writing on my laptop but it isn’t the same - and some overlays of mine aren’t showing up. however, something is better than nothing. I really hope you manage to log in and continue your story!!! all the best to you.

2 Likes

That’s great that you’ve been in contact with support too! And I hope they manage to fix it for you. :pray: If it works I’ll ask them if they can try the same for me haha! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yeah hopefully it’s solved soon. I am sure they are looking into the matter, we just need to wait.

Not only that, but my laptop isn’t working too so I have to wait till I get new laptop. It is demotivating as hell :sob:

i hope you get your motivation back!!! keep us updated with whatever happens

1 Like

it didn’t work:( i’m going to recontact support and see. i have nooooo idea what the issue could be!

Aw, I’m so sorry that didn’t work for you! :pleading_face: Hmm, I’m trying to think of any explanation for this, but I have no idea…

Support concluded that I’d have to either connect to a new network, or switch my device. I’ve tried switching to new networks multiple times over the past two months, but nothing changes. I’d try switching devices too, but I only have one, so sadly I can’t.
That wouldn’t really be a long term solution for me either way, since I’d want to use my own phone, haha. I’m kind of clueless at this point. :confused: