Unable to log into my game account

I received a new phone on Christmas Day and I’ve been trying to log into my Episode account mostly to test read stories I’m working on, every time I try to log in, it results to me seeing this:

It’s true that I had an Android before this phone, but the phone I had before I received my Android was an IOS and I was able to log into my Episode Account with NO issues besides having to start all my reading progress over. Right now, starting my progress over isn’t the issue, it’s logging in. I should be able to log in with NO issues, shouldn’t I?

I’ve already submitted 2 support tickets each and still haven’t received a reply yet. If anyone on here could help me, I’d greatly appreciate it.

I’d recommend to wait for a response. Check your spam folder if need be. Be careful when submitting more than one ticket as “Sending the same information multiple times only delays the response.”

Thank you for the tip!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Can someone close this thread please? I’ve already solved my problem, thanks to those who help out! :wink: :yellow_heart: