Unable to open my story in app

I had been working on a story. For some personal reason I wasn’t active for a long time. But now I decided to continue the story and I tried to read it in the app but the thing is I’m unable to read it. It shows perfectly in portal but when I tried to read it in app it shows something like this.

Ummm I don’t know what is wrong. Can anyone help me with this or at least lemme know what is wrong :disappointed:?

I hope I’m in right category.

I get that a lot but I just keep clicking on my story till it lets me see it :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Lol :rofl: but is that a glitch or something else?
I kept clicking on this but it didn’t let me see my story :sob:

1 Like

I never had issues with it besides getting it like 2 times before it allowed me to view my own story :woman_shrugging:t4:.

I wanna say it’s a glitch but it could also be an issue, I would recommend sending a ticket in and see what’s happening

2 Likes

Ohk… thank you for your suggestion :hugs:

1 Like

Hello, have you published your story or are you just playing the preview?
If you are just previewing it might be a glitch- try to publish and then play. The only problem is that you can’t undo publish🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s a published story

Oh this happens to me sometimes. I usually just log out and log back in a couple of times or just keep spamming my story to let me enter, it works for me :sweat_smile: :joy: