Unable to upload overlay

have no idea what does this mean…

1 Like

I think you need to put a INT or EXT to the titel like here… INT.TV :woman_shrugging: not just TV you know ?

0 Likes

I was trying to upload overlay…I have already several uploaded and non of them has INT. EXT…I believe this is necesary only for backgrounds?

1 Like

Have you checked it’s a png image?

0 Likes

yes it is png

0 Likes

But when i upload my overlay’s i put everytime a INT. And it’s working…

1 Like

Is it like that for all overlays you try to upload? Or is it that one image?

0 Likes

It doesn’t have to be, you can name it anything!

1 Like

It did today to all my overlays I was trying to upload…as mentioned I already have several overlays sucesfully uploaded in previouse days so it is not new to me but I newer had this…it looks to me like some bug therefore.

1 Like

Yeah I think it is, I remember this happening to me ages ago. Try refreshing the page or log out and then back in to your account.

0 Likes

unfortunately it doesnt help…I have refreshed I have closed chrome and opened it new I checked the size which shloud be OK, I checked it is PNG…I have no idea what else to do. :smiley:

0 Likes

Maybe try uploading overlays that have already been approved to see if it’s the portal being buggy or it’s just your new overlays.

0 Likes

Try waiting a few hours and trying again, and if it still doesn’t work try restarting your device. If none of those work, submit a support ticket. Maybe the portal is just being laggy :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Good idea!

1 Like

Overlays don’t use INT. or EXT. thats only for backgrounds

0 Likes

Maybe there’s a problem with the server? Try waiting.

0 Likes