Under 1k story recommendations

So I’m back on Episode after a long break, decided to start a fresh account too!
I’m looking for stories under 1k to read, i have a few gems to spare. Ill read 3-4 chapters of your story and I’ll post them on my Instagram.

At the moment because i created a new Instagram account i dont have any followers at all as i only created it this afternoon :sweat_smile:
I’d be much appreciative if you could give my Instagram a follow and share?

Below is my Instagram

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi!
Gave you a follow! 🩶
I would love if you could check out my story!

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Adventure, fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 8 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/Wraith.monke

2 Likes

Thanks sweet, ill add it to my list :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!
P.S. Shared your profile too!

1 Like

Oh thank you so much!
Once ive finished reading this one story ill start yours but may have to wait for my passes to refill

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for this thread and I gave you a follow on instagram. You can check out my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Instagram: @twes2363
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

EDIT: I also shared your profile as well.

1 Like

Hi!
Just followed you on Insta!
I’m open to r4r and g4g btw!
Here’s my story!

Title : Hot-hearted

Author: missredicon

Genre: Drama

Customization: Full

Description: Allure was tricked into enrolling to a new school. At first everything seemed ordinary, but over time dark secrets began to come to light, and one of them was a mysterious man.

TROPES: bold MC, mysterious LI, slowburn, high school for troubled teens, bisexual MC, LGBT+ themes, strangers to lovers, high school drama, funny banter, he falls first he falls harder, illegal races, motorcycles

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Oh wow i love the cover! Definitely caught my eye!
Will be adding to my list :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi thank you for this thread :heart: I gave you a follow :sparkles:

Story Name: The Beginning Of After

Genre: Drama

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @riaa_episode

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

2 Likes

Ill be adding to my list and thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank u so much hun, ill add it to my list :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much I love the cover too and thanks for letting me know :blush:.

1 Like

Hello!

Hopefully im here to answer your prayers with getting recognition for all your hard work that you’ve put into your amazing stories!

Sadly i know how it feels to put all that hard work and effort into something youve worked so hard on just for it to stay in a dark cupboard to get dusty and forgotten.

Im here to help you get your stories out there and recognised

To help boost your rank and get a better chance of being in the top 100 i will also be using gems.

So please feel free to drop your stories below, give me a follow on Instagram too so i can tag you in screenshots @scarlett92witch

I also have a linktree if you’d prefer to request a read on there, my linktree account will be found on my Instagram page. Please feel free to share my page so i can help others out too :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank you for taking time to read this post

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this :face_holding_back_tears:

Here’s my story!!

The Bad, and The Ugly It’s a Comedy :blush:

Desc!
Elisse is a diligent detective at her quiet police precinct. But when a new Sergeant transfers with a death-defying secret, he flips the switch real quick.

Link!

3 Likes

Ohhhh this sounds interesting! Ill add it to my list now

1 Like

Hey there! Thank you for this thread! You can check my stories if you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s romance with fantasy and drama! Vampire’s love story! :heart_eyes:

Title: Eyes on Fire
Episodes: 40 (COMPLETE)
Genre: Romance
Author: Theo
Description: Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Style: LL
Cover:

Title: Taste Like Drug (Spin off from Eyes on Fire)
Episodes: 31 (not complete yet)
Genre: Romance
Author: Theo
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Style: LL
Cover:

Thank you, in advance! :heart:
For more you can follow me on ig: theo.stories

2 Likes

Thank you your covers look beautiful. Ill be sharing screenshots on my Instagram once i get round to your stories :purple_heart:

Hi, you could read Sweet, Chilli By Viviane Laurent or The Summer Camp By Viviane Laurent. These are my stories. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you sweet, ive added them both to my list

Hi,

thank you for this thread.
Here are two of my stories:

1 Like