Under 1k story recommendations

Thanks hun ive added it to my list

1 Like

Bump

Hey there thanks for giving us opportunity I hope you will like my story.

Title The Secret of Mysterious Manor

Genre:- Mystery, Vampire, Romance.

Status4 Episodes have been published (Ongoing)

Full CC, free Choices for adorable outfits

Description:- As an unknown fashion designer your life wasn’t going well. One day, a scroll arrived at your doorstep offering you the chance to design a wedding dress for a mistress. The prize? $10k that would pay off your loans and upgrade your lifestyle. But when you arrive in Manor, everything feels strange.

1 Like

Added to my list, do you have instagram so i can tag you in screenshots or shall i send them here?

Hello, I have just given you a follow on Instagram!

This is my story if you would like to check it out :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank u sweet. Ill add it to my list :purple_heart:

1 Like

I apologize because I am not on any social platform, due to my mobile being hacked, which prevents me from promoting my own story or anyone else’s. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh dear im so sorry to hear that…i will try my best to help u out

1 Like

Bump
Still doing story recommendations if anyone is interested

TITLE: Moon Spawn (Book 1)
Chapters out : 4 (5 currently being built on the portal, probably ready for release by Tuesday earliest or Thursday latest)
FULL CC of LI and MC
Update sched : once a week or once every two weeks (The entire story from book 1 to 3 has already been written on two notebooks, just have to put it up on the portal chapter by chapter)
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Mystery, slight horror
Tags : Werewolf, College
Art scenes : None (at the moment, but it will happen in Book 2)
Advanced Directing : Yes
Description : You quickly befriend the handsome and intelligent golden boy in your first year of college. But there’s more to him beneath what everyone sees, or is allowed to see…

I know Werewolves are a common trope on Episode, how this one is different from the usual(without spoiling):

• This is set in an urban setting. The werewolves don’t live in a separate kingdom
  • Not all the werewolves are shifters and there is no inner wolf. The werewolf form is a transformation.
  • Werewolves secretly live alongside humans in the city
  • The main conflict has nothing to do with finding a mate. In my world, Werewolves find mates by dating, like people do. Romance is 30% of the plot .
  • From previous feedback, first two chapters are rather short. Rather than revamping, I’ve started to make it longer. Chapter 4 is relatively longer and Chapter 5 onwards even more so.
1 Like

Thank you for this and welcome back to the community :candy: Here’s my story:

:heart: Story Title: Salt in the Wound
:heart: Author: Cerisaro (art also by me)
:heart: Genre/s: Romance/Mystery/Drama
:heart: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:heart: Cover:

:sparkling_heart: Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you sweet, do you have an insta account so I can tag you in screenshots?

Thank you hun, do you have an insta account so I can tag you in screenshots?

Could you check out my story? It’s fairly new with 3 chapters however I will be continuing it and could use feedback as I’m fairly new to writing and episodes in general!
StreamerHeartbreak|500x500
Description:
When Casper catches feelings for his moderator, what will happen when her dark secrets unfold?
MALE MC,LL,CC
I’d appreciate it if you gave it a read!
Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve added it to my list

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this thread! :green_heart:
I would love if you read a few chapters :heart_hands:
I followed you on insta aswell!

-Here’s my story-

Title: Glam to Geek

Description: You are the schools ‘it girl’ but your bad grades might keep you from graduating! Your life is turned upside down when you have to join the geekiest club in school for extra credit. Will anyone find out your secret? Will you find new friendships and love along the way? What will you do once you’ve gone from glam to geek? [LIMELIGHT] [CC]

Genre: Comedy

Chapters: 5 (ongoing)

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: @nashton.episode

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m looking forward to it! I have also dropped you a follow on instagram!

1 Like

Helloo, yes, it’s @cerisaro (I deactivated but I’ll reactivate today) :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome back and thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Welcome back and tysm for this! :heart: I would love if you could check out my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Illogical
Genre: Adventure
Description: You and your squad got sucked into a film series after accidentally casting a spell. The way out? Set a good ending to each movie. Ready for an impossible mission? [FULL CC]
Chapters: 3 (4 coming soon)
Link: Illogical link :tv:

1 Like