Under construction!

Hi, everyone! I’m currently working on some things, you’ll find out what soon!

Hi, @xxxnatashaxxx! Your request has been accepted, but the problem is, I would recommend using something from the Episode Catalog so it looks more nice looking and hooking. Do you still wanna use a heart background or pick something from Episode’s Catalog?

Okay cool.

If you guys didn’t notice, I’ve updated some things on the main post of my thread! Now, you can better track your order by going to The Waiting List! You can find out when I started your order, what you requested, when you requested it, and when it is completed and distributed out to you! You can easily track the order and can let me know if I’m taking too long on orders now. I hope this helps many of you out!

Could you tell me which background?

Okay, thank you!

Hey, to get this done faster, could you send me your characters doing the animations you want them doing? This will make it much easier for me!

Oh, I meant pictures of the characters doing the animation. I’m soooooooooo sorry! Could you also tell me where you want them as well as a font you’d like?

I know how! Just go to Episode 1 and preview the animations and screenshot it!

You press CTRL, SHIFT, and the window (square with two other lines) buttons at the same time. You’ll then get a cursor that you can use to screenshot wherever you want on the screen.

Your cover will probably not be done by this week then, so okay then.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but it will take long. I have to recreate your characters, recreate their outfits, screenshot, resize the background, place the characters, edit them, it’ll be a while.

I already told you before but you said you didn’t want to.

Nevermind, I’m already starting on the cover.

You do have the button, you probably just don’t see it. I have a chromebook and I screenshot things all the time. It’s too late now, anyways.

What pants is the first guy wearing?

@Ryan @Jeremy I always ask to close things, but please close this and my other thread here.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, what’s the story title?