Undercover Lover : Action Story Promo! - Feel free to promote your own stories too!

Chapter 10 has now been released!

Story: Undercover Lover

Description: Officer Hunt is sent on an undercover mission with his teams help in cracking the case. But falling for the criminals daughter was never his plan. - Limelight & Customisation MC’s

Feel free to promote your own stories too! :grin:

2 Likes

Let me know if you’re up for r4r

My story for the contest. Pls check it out and let me know your thoughts :slight_smile:

Author: TamiRose
Title: AW: Realm of Dreams
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams

1 Like

I’d love a read for read!
I’ve just added this to my list and I’m gonna read on my journey to work in the morning :grin:

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts :smiley:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush: your story looks very interesting :star_struck:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :hugs:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616 1

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sounds interesting! - I actually think I’ve already added this to my list!

I’ll give it a read :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :heart_eyes: are u interested in doing a r4r? if so, I will DM/PM you now :blush:

1 Like

Yes of course! :smiley:

1 Like

great :blush: I saw that we already follow us on insta so I will send you a message there :smiley:

1 Like

perfect! :ok_hand:t2: :grin:

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for starting this thread. Your story sounds really good. I’ll check it out!
Here is my story info. :slight_smile:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode:8
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

Hello Lovely`s

Because the lovely @samantha_episode_1 has recommended mine I will leave it below
Here`s Mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell
@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

4 Likes

sounds amazing! And I love fantasy stories. I’m definitely adding this to my list! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds really interesting and you’ve obviously had some good reviews! I’m gonna check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Lovely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I have added your story to my favorites and will read it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Here’s mine if anyone’s interested!

Chapters: 5

Genre: action

Instagram: @Kenya.Writes

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

2 Likes

thank you for this thread! :cupid::cloud:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like