Underground fights on episode

So, I might have messed up on this one, since I do have underground fighting scenes in my story (I guess that’s on me for not checking the guidelines before starting to write)
It says “No illegal underground fighting” BUT what if I make my story take place somewhere where that’s legal? Like in Seattle (from what I read) underground consentual fighting is allowed unless there hasn’t been any real substantial damage done in the fight. Thoughts? I really feel like i’m walking on thin ice here, and my story is really good, I spent a lot of time on getting it all fancy- but if it’s not allowed after all, I hope someone will tell me now- better late than never. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Something I’ve learned is no matter how hard you try episode will always find a way to be like hippty hoppty it’s now my property if it’s LEGAL then go for it

2 Likes

Just my opinion don’t kill me

Weird, I read a story that had illegal fighting and it didn’t get taken down.

Edit: If it’s legal then do it!

2 Likes

I know, these guys break their own guidelines after all :grimacing: they usually don’t go easy on small authors and that’s my concern.

2 Likes

The amount of times I got flagged for smack talking about episode is :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it was before the new guidelines? And I’m still 100% not sure if it’s legal, I can’t actually find any articles that clearly say that those fights are legal, and maybe even if they were, maybe underground fights are in fact not legal, since there is a lot of money and shady stuff in the middle (at least in real life)

I’m literally always dropping hints in my story about how crappy the guidelines are on episode ahahah

1 Like

Check out Cairo’s rogue 2: Hazel (I think that’s the story name) it has underground fighting but as we all know episode is hella bias when it comes to big authors so :persevere::persevere:

1 Like

@Tyler can answer yr question.

It’s generally okay if it’s not descriptively violent, not illegal, and there’s no gambling.

6 Likes

Was it Playing For Keeps?

1 Like

I think it’s fine. I’ve seen multiple stories use underground fighting. :slight_smile:

1 Like