Underrated/Overrated things you like/hate about episode stories

Underrated/Overrated things you like/hate about episode stories(or Episode in general)
It can be anything really.
For example I like when authors use colored texts,pls don’t ask i do not know either either,it just looks to pretty.
For example someone may like pregnancy stories
Someone may like a certain hairstyle.
Comment whatever you want,loves!

1 Like

I love the sound effects some authors use when something bad or stupid has happened. I find it funny and I enjoy it a lot

8 Likes

I to I get it stuck in my head lol

2 Likes

I like it when authors actually put effort into writing their story & developing their characters.
I also like it when authors don’t use the same facial features for every side/main character they can find.
I, too, like it when authors don’t portray mental health in a dangerous way
Oh muh God I love it when authors don’t put certain features on every character they can possibly find that’s uncommon
I really like it when authors actually TRY & put diversity into their stories
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(This was extremely sarcastic, I know these probably aren’t underrated/overrated but it was out of a mockery to most of the trending stories. :rofl:)

7 Likes

@Sunsetttloverr
To me one of the most overrated things is, making the female protagonist have BEACH WAVE HAIR.

8 Likes

i always appreciate authors who have diversity in their stories.
I appreciate authors who create real characters like when i read i can actually see them as real people.
I appreciate authors who have the ability to create distinct characters with different voices, most times i can still sense the author’s voice in the story when they have repetitive characters (this is extremely difficult to do and I’ve only read a handful of authors who are able to pull this off)
and i’m also really grateful to authors who don’t force the bad boy as a love interest.

9 Likes

Ugh I hate that hair!

3 Likes

I like it too!

Even though i use it quite often,i find it annoying as well when it’s used in every story.
But ink doesn’t have a big variety on hairstyles tbh

1 Like

Wow your answer is really unique.
I like to kinda connect with the characters as well,to see a gradual developmemt om their character.

1 Like

Hahaha agreed though.

Good relationships with parents are underrated. They’re usually nonexistent or horrible. I understand that not every has a good relationship with their parent but it’s almost a staple to be distant or have a horrible relationship with one or both parents. There’s good parents out here y’all.

7 Likes
  • I don’t mind high school stories, as long as they’re well-written.
  • I like the Defined Natural nose.
  • I enjoy music and sound effects in stories; it sets the scene.
  • Family- I’d like to see more stories where the MC is close with their family and where they play a big part in the MC’s life.
9 Likes

One Love Interest. CC, and a good plot even its cliche, it can still hold a identity. Good humor with some memes. And good character development. :rose:

1 Like

That’s actually really true.
I love supportive parents or at least parents that develop!

2 Likes

I so agree with all of them
I actually use the defined natural for my character.

Yesss.
Also I love 1Ll .To be honest more than one,makes me kinda meh,i think it doesn’t show big development in a relationship since it focuses on more than one person.

1 Like

Same!:rofl:

2 Likes

I love using light hair colors on Dark Skinned characters. I tend to do it alot. :sweat_smile:

Examples - Please don't steal

bffb81fab18f7dc586b3946ac7fc0a62d90b5449_2_243x500 89f1f197f15a2a6c5a5a12029e5a1402900017f0_2_243x499 5fecec1ac21d3fcd4ab168c5f2bcc3aa368a15a3_2_238x500 0b246037240569324d90ec54d1522f516bf2da18_2_238x500

And I adore making Albino characters. I wish people would use them more.

Examples - Again, don't steal

5fc3acb5890bea16322443c0fefc158b2b2ff1db_2_238x500 5bf9ec0a55d95b707f9785ec0a0aa9e6b9171914_2_234x500 480e1f17d46e0f98400321690c87883141a6e1d7_2_235x500

3 Likes

I like it when fathers are portrayed in a positive light. It does not happen often in Episode, so I would say good fathers are underrated? It seems that most authors have daddy issues or something.

8 Likes