Underrated stories :DD

Helllllooo fellow Episodians…? Is that wut you call us…idk sorry…
So I know that many of us (including me) are authors out there and I know from personal experience that getting our story out there can sometimes be hard, but we’ve put so much work into it that we will push through. Here are some of my favorite stories that I think deserve more reads!! :DD

1. Warm Me Up by @theebee2004

Summary

I found this story in the “new stories” page on Episode (btw, how do you even get on there?) and I immediately fell in love. The directing was amazing, the covers were beautiful edited or drawn and I loved how it wasn’t a cliche high school romance story. And the nickname that the LI gave the MC was sooo adorable. I really like how the story was realistic and the romance wasn’t too fast paced and overall, I’d realllllly recommend it to those who want a nice, sweet romance story with a bit of a twist. And if the author ever sees this post, I was the one who sent you fan mails multiple times haha :DD

2. Breaking Boundaries by @Faith.episode.cats

Summary

Okieee, so I am not a fan of a MC who cries every other scene and does nothing but rely or wait for a guy to sweep her off her feet or protect her against some mean girl. I LOVE how Noelle is headstrong, courageous and doesn’t need a man. I really envy her confidence and her bravery to speak up against everyone to follow her dreams. Although I know nothing about sports, I feel that she is an excellent representation of perseverance. The directing is amazing, and the characters all have a different personality, such as mean girl Dakota and…idk what to say about Aubrey…read to find out!! ;))))

3. Manifestation by @sofa04

Summary

This story was just…wow. I literally have no words. The way she expresses Drina’s personality and THE REASON WHY was just about the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. TThe dialogue, MC’s thoughts, spot directing, zoom and music all came together really, really well. I honestly think she put herself into the story a bit, because that’s how well she knows what’s inside her character’s mind. The love story between the MC and LI (I won’t spoil) isn’t one of those cliche bad boy, innocent girl high school story.

These are just my personal favorite, so feel free to drop yours down below!! What I love most about the Episode community is how everyone is supportive for one another. Let’s keep this thread going and support our talented authors out there!! :))

15 Likes

Oh my godddd :pleading_face::pleading_face: thank you so so much this means the world to me! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome and you deserve sooo much more!! I’ll be waiting for chapter 6 :DDD :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll try and update as soon as possible!! (This has really made me smile!) :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

This story about living with autism deserves so much more recognition. The author wanted to raise awareness for the disability and I think the story does it justice

Title: A Different Rainbow
Author: Josie Jackson

Description:
All you want to do is fit into society but autism stands in the way. How does it affect your mental health and how do you cope? Written from personal experience.

Link:

1 Like

Dude i- thank you so so much🥺 I literally have no words this made my day like what the fvck.
I’m crying a lil river. Just thank you thank you thank you❤️

2 Likes

Wow thank you so much I wasn’t expecting this.
:purple_heart::purple_heart::sob::sob::sob::sob: Thank you I don’t know what to say. I appreciate it.

1 Like

This is such an amazing thread! :heart:
Here are my stories and the details. I hope you would find any of my stories interesting.

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Story card and its details done by talented @/hollywood.episode :heart:

Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww, this thread is so cute <3

Here’s my story if you’d like to give it a try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Temporary Fresh Start
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 7 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @vee__writes
Description: Oliver wakes up in the middle of nowhere to find out he has made a mess in a farm owned by a very strict girl named Josie. Will Josie help Oliver move on from his past?
Cover:

Thank you for this thread :hugs::heart:
Story title: Master of elements

So, here is my story:

Author: AnjitaD
Episodes: 4 is out (more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Timed choices point system, Thriller/ Fantasy/ Adventure/ Action)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

Instagram I’d: @ad_stories.episode

My story has both male and female main character

You can play as female in 1st, 2nd, 3rd episodes and in 4th episode you can play as male.

Poorly in love by @britte.writes

I’m not sure if she’s on the forums but I found her story recently and I love the plot!
Title:Sunny :sunny:
Written by: @epidode.penny
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6577624895586304

Hi!!! I’d love to see what you think of my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Author: Alyna M
Title: Who’s She
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 5 out (more to come!)
Description: One disastrous night made her leave. So when the infamous fat girl finally comes home better than ever… no one recognizes her. But the one person who does… wishes she never came back.
**Style:**Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565714562383872

You’re more than welcome :triumph::triumph:

1 Like

No problems you have your GOD GIVEN WRITING SKILLS to thank for that :confounded::confounded:

No problem girlie :DD <333

1 Like

You are the cutest.

and please, keep the fanmail coming, they make me happy :joy:

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
So here’s my story:

Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Chapters: 3 (Chapters 4 & 5 locked due to revamping)
Description: After a heated dispute with her parents, Layla decides to run away and return to her home country - diguised as a guy! But what happens when someone finds out your little secret?
Instagram: @tsukino.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296
Cover:

Underrated stories:

Squad: Amethyst - LL
So, We’re Adults Now? - INK
Watch my Six - INK
Tainted Souls - INK
Jaded Love - LL
Cairo’s Rogue - LL
Wentworth - LL
Flirtual Realty - LL