Underrated stories under 1000 reads

WOW. Great directing and an excellent cliffhanger. I read 2 chapters.

Thank you! I am glad you liked it!

Hey, @Annie_BeauTy! Thank you for creating this thread. I’d love some feedback on my story. Here are my story details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: A struggling songstress, a rebellious prince, a forbidden romance. Will they fall in love…without ever meeting each other?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :two_hearts:

I agree.

A much more detailed post

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 3

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover: (PENDING APPROVAL)

image.jpg376x538 97.2 KB

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

Some Screenshots and Scenes from Crossed Paths:

Sneak peek of Episode Six

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1.gif368x656 896 KB

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2.gif368x656 1.77 MB

thanks!

Just read 2 chapters! Very interesting magical touch. :+1:

thank you !!

Read 2 chapters. My big tip to you is layering your characters. From background to front is layer 0 being the furthest. I think you can do negative numbers also and you can do layers as far as you want. That way background characters aren’t walking on people up front.

Hey, thank you so much for making this thread! Here’s my story and please let me know what you think :blush:
Title : Sea Of Lies
Author : Aquamarine
Description : After discovering a dark family secret, Robyn finds herself drowning in a sea of lies. The peu she trusted the most turned out to be the worst. How will she survive this?
Episodes : 3 (more to come)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6029905804132352

So i read the first chapter. I see all the work you put in. Really nice. Unfortunately it was hard for me to follow the plot line or who was talking. Sometimes if there is quick banter I’ll place the speechbubbles in different spots and those spots become associated with that character. Good luck!

Very nice. Read 2 chapters. When you have characters stand up from sitting I like to spot direct them to where they are full height AND add the stand up animation.

Interesting plot. Read two chapters.

Beautiful start. Really love the directing. Well done! Read two chapters.

I love the hints you’re dropping. You’ve set the plot up really, really well! Read two chapters. :+1:

Love the plot! Read 2 chapters. I think the very beginning it was a little odd that Jasmine started sharing everything with Cillia after so many years. I think if you added C: let’s get coffee and catch up!!
That would make more sense. THEN I’d also add the cc for cillia AFTER jasmine has met her. Really nice overall. Love the drama.

Thank you!

Hello Everyone! :grin:

I’ve recently written and uploaded a new story and I hope you’ll all take a chance to read it haha! I would love to know what you all think of it! :blush:

Title: Red Rose
Author: Lauren.C.Sibley
Story Description: Maria is sent to ThistleThorne Academy, a unisex boarding school which is filled with love, betrayal, and lies, but when a murder occurs, secrets begin to unravel.
Chapters: There are 4 but I will be publishing more!
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Instagram: episode_red_rose_official
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6229842812338176

Oh thank you! I’m glad you liked it :blush:

Thank youu :heart: