Can I see the exact coding?
Omg that’s so weird it should work…
Sometimes that happens to me, what you have to do is:
- Delete both the “NARRATOR” and “lip shape” lines
- Remember the line numbers in case when you save it jumps to somewhere else (for you it’d be 670-80)
- Save the script (it may show an error because of the “choice” not having speech before it, just ignore this)
- If it’s jumped away, go back to those lines.
- Rewrite the lines
- Save again, it should work. If not, idk
It didn’t work so imma just do it again
You forgot to close the choice using }
22 days later lol and you probably don’t still need help but for anyone reading this it’s because there should not be an underscore between label and boy_mouth_0. It should be a space like this:
Ohhh yeaahhhh, shit how did i not see that ._. Thank you but i restarted it because it was pointless anyway lul