Unexpected Contest Entries

Unexpected contest promotion post!! :heart::exclamation:
(List of UL entries)

If you’re entering the unexpected contest, drop the title of your entry, the genre, any subgenres, and any other info you want people to know about your entry below!

UL: Androids

By maevt

Genre: Romance
Subgenres: Sci-Fi, Mystery

Story description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. They’re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to help…

Multiple endings, choices matter, limited CC, points system, mini games, custom wardrobe, art scenes, advanced directing.

UL: Are You Ok, Boss?

By Toliaesta

Subgenres: Comedy

Story description: You’re a Queen suddenly transported to the modern world as a CEO! How will you manage your new environment? And why does your assistant look so familiar?

One love interest, sound/music, advanced directing, minigames, point system.

Episode Writer Portal

UL: A Turn of Events

Metalicious

Subgenres: LGBTQ+

Story description: Teen idol Jace doesn’t plan to stay in Vermont for long, but his pricey quarter-life crisis purchase and an accomplished, no-nonsense horse rider may change that. (Male MC+LI, CC)

LL, CC, male MC + male LI, advanced directing, opposites attract, slow burn, mentor/mentee, point system, choices matter, horses and dogs.

Episode Writer Portal

UL: A Withering Rose

By @shnksta

Subgenres: LGBTQ+, Drama

Story description: It’s the 1920’s; an introverted bookworm and a flapper girl. Will their time succeed in tearing them apart or will they fight for what they want? [LL, WLW]

UL: Blind Date

By @XenaR

Story description: A short story about a girl whose reservations got mixed up at a restaurant and so she met the LI and so on.

UL: City of Ash

By Anna L.

Subgenres: Fantasy, Adventure

Story description: She’s a part of a band of thieves. He’s a clueless noble–the perfect mark. Except he isn’t clueless, and he was expecting her.

UL: Cursed

By North

Subgenres: Fantasy, Drama

Story description: Since Chris died, Hailey has become the most heartless and ruthless slayer around. But what happens when she meets her new target, Damon Moore, the sexiest bachelor in town? Will she fall for his charm?

Full CC, point system, choices matter, 1 LI, art scenes.

UL: Devoted to You

By DekuSan.episode

Story description: Disowned by your parents, your lover broke your heart “I’ll never fall in love again” well, that’s what you said before you met Ava/Roy. So, What will you do?

Episode Writer Portal

UL: Feel Something

By @daniela.writes

Subgenres: Drama

Story description: At home, your foster mom sees you as a troubled teen who doesn’t want to be saved. At school, you’re an outcast who hates everyone - until the new kid takes an interest in you.

Instagram: daniela.writes

UL: Finding Lost Souls

By @Evie13

Story description: Mental health issues get serious for the main character when she enters he last year of high school, but is Kai the person to help her through them? Can she help him through his issues too? And how will their parents mistakes effect their relationship?

UL: His Life Saver

By Gerr

Subgenres: Drama, Mystery, Action

Story description: Maria is falling apart u til she meets a singer who is willing to help her get back on track. Will the two strangers fall in love or choose t rip apart on each others arms? LL

Full CC, 1 LI, choices matter, strangers to lovers to enemies to ??. point system, art scenes, gem choices, mini games, advanced directing, bonus scenes, support the author.

Episode Writer Portal

UL: Ice Cream Connoisseur

By Gerr

Story description: Salt air, ice-cream shops, beach parties, anonymous messages, and to top it all off, your high school bully! Exactly what you need to recover from shocking news, right?

LL, full CC, one LI (male or female), enemies to lovers, rom-com, point system, choices matter, bonus gem choices.

UL: Last Christmas

By Nadi

Story description: Fatal illnesses bind Faith & Noah to the hospital bed. Instead of waiting for their lives to end, they make bucket lists of adventures before they celebrate their last Christmas.

Enemies/strangers to lovers, male or female LI, choose your body type, choices and point systems.

This text will be hidden

UL: Lies and Truths

By @MissLulu

Subgenres: Drama, Action

Story description: Danger lurks everywhere. As Elena trie to complete her last years at school, the new student and her family’s secrets suddenly turn her world upside down. Will she survive?

UL: (Mis)Match(ed)Maker

Story description: You are the owner of the biggest matchmaking company, helping thousands of people find love. What will you do when your childhood crush comes to you as your client?

UL: Only Your Kisses

By @Kerli

Subgenres: Drama

Story description: What happens when Orabelle’s boss’ son turns out to be the person she thought was dead for five years - Jack Wyatt, her ex-fiancé? Can she resist the temptation he still brings?

UL: Return to Sender

By @charli.foxx

Story description: When your best friend moves halfway around the world, you’re forced to face your true feelings. But when you finally open up, will it be a merry Christmas or a wild sleigh ride?

UL: Tainted Ties

By @MonaDWrites

Subgenres: Fantasy, Action

Story description: You were born special because of the magic you hold. But now you are caught in a tug-of-war between the mafia and military. They both want your powers. Will you fall in love or play their game?

Full CC, 2 LIs, choices that matter, advanced directing, art scenes.

UL: Tales of the Heart

By @Ruchi1

Subgenres: TBD

Story description: Maria is a romance novelist but never experienced love herself. Matteo’s an arrogant CEO who never understood love. What happens when Matteo sets his eyes on her?

Full customization, one male LI, art scenes, choices matter.

UL: Taming the Mafia Queen

By @Kim_Swan

Subgenres: TBD

Story description: About the unexpected love between a mafia boss lady and a cop.

UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy

By Bridget Hawks and Danaa

Story description: What happens when a rich hot billionaire hires your band to play at his wedding but then you fall for him and his bride and his stablemaster and your bandmate??

Episode Writer Portal

UL: The Forest of Witches

By Carmie Rose

Subgenres: Fantasy, Comedy

Story description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way home?

Choices matter, point system, advanced directing, mini-games, forbidden romance, stuck together, destined to be together, love and sacrifice.

Episode Writer Portal

24 Likes

Mine is not yet published but the title is UL:- Taming The Mafia Queen.

I don’t have a synopsis yet but It’s about the unexpected love between a mafia boss lady and a cop.

3 Likes

Title: UL: Just My Type

Genre: Romance (obviously, lol)
- Subgenres: Fantasy, Comedy

Story description: Stella is a diabetic college student whose life goes from routine to rollercoaster when she collides into the life of a mysterious vampire- who wants a taste of her sweet, sweet blood.

Full CC for main character and two love interests + choose your sexuality.

I’ll link it here when it’s published. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Title: UL: (Mis)Match(ed)Maker
Sub genre: Comedy

Description (for now): You are the owner of the biggest matchmaking company, helping thousands of people find love. What will you do when your childhood crush comes to you as your client?

4 Likes

sound interesting to me!

1 Like

thanks! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Kim_Swan @k.klein @AdriGarai09 they all sounds super interesting! Let me know when/if anything changes so I can update it!

4 Likes

Title UL: Finding Lost Souls
Sub genre: Comedy

Mental health issues get serious for the main character when she enters he last year of high school, but is Kai the person to help her through them? Can she help him through his issues too? And how will their parents mistakes effect their relationship?

3 Likes

UL: BLIND DATE is finally out!
Description: Jane, a girl with a dull life suddenly has more on her plate after going on a blind date she wasn’t supposed to. And meeting a man she preferred not to. will she be okay?

Genre: Romance/ Comedy
the link is at my Instagram account :)) @xena.epii

3 Likes

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 - UL: 𝑬𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒆’𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 :pisces::aquarius::capricorn::aries::sagittarius::scorpius::libra::virgo::leo::cancer::gemini::taurus:
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 - @mona_d_writes_episode Instagram handle.
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 - Fantasy (romance, adventure and drama)
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - Two thousand years ago destiny brought zodiac signs to life when a Diviner was crafted. They all have unique powers, towns and marks. Anora is the key to it all.
Will she be guided by love or destiny?
Style - Limelight
Episode - 1-6
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 - 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒛𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 - Zodiac Horoscopes in every episode + Art scenes as the story goes forward

4 Likes

Your story published before the entry announced right? I think it will be disqualified .

A few hours earlier yes. I am not sure with the U.S time zones though maybe I made it… The story fits well with their guidelines, but the time of entry is still confusing. I entered anyway because there is no harm in trying anyway, right? :heart:

Title: UL: Return to Sender

Author: Charli Foxx

Sub-genre: Comedy

Description: When your best friend moves halfway around the world, you’re forced to face your true feelings. But when you finally open up, will it be a merry Christmas or a wild sleigh ride?

Friends to Lovers
Love Triangle
Missed Connections
Christmas Romance
Slow Burn
Hallmark style Christmas story
Choose male or female LI
Full CC, including body type (MC, LI)
Limited CC for family members
Bonus Gem choices
Chapters 1-3 out now!

2 Likes

Gorgeous art cover :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

UL: A Withering Rose

By @shnksta

Sub-genre: LGBTQ+, Drama

Story Description: It’s the 1920’s; an introverted bookworm and a flapper girl. Will their time succeed in tearing them apart or will they fight for what they want? [LL, WLW]

2 Likes

That sounds amazing

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, I also start working on a story. I need your opinion on it.

UL: Tales of the Heart.
Genre: Drama/ Romance.
Maria is a romance novelist but never experienced love herself. Matteo’s an arrogant CEO who never understood love. What happens when Matteo sets his eyes on her?

1LI | Limited CC.

2 Likes

This sounds great! :slight_smile: Good luck with this story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posting mine… not yet published but:

Story name: UL: City of Ash

By @Anna.Epp

Subgenres: Fantasy, Adventure

Story description: She’s a part of a band of thieves. He’s a clueless noble–the perfect mark. Except he isn’t clueless, and he was expecting her.

2 Likes