Unexpected sequence error after using speech bubble?

Just when I thought everything was going so smoothly, this error pops up on my script:
And I genuinely don’t know why? :sob:

Please help if you can :sob:

Answered - I was just being a dumb dumb :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Cerisontea maybe try a space between the speech bubble command and dialogue
Also side note you should only need the speech bubble command once, unless you are changing the position :smile: let me know if this works!

1 Like

I see what you mean now :sob: I don’t know why I made such a mistake and didn’t even realise I’m so embarassed now :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Don’t be embarrassed! we all make mistakes :joy:

1 Like

I noticed that I always make that mistake of clearly making an error and I won’t notice until someone tells me what I did wrong ahh :sob: :joy:

1 Like

So wait, did the error get fixed?

Yeah… the error was that I accidentally placed the speech bubble command before the dialogue that my character says :sweat_smile: I really need to be more careful

1 Like

Honestly the error wasn’t clear to me if that makes you feel better :joy: I’d prob make the same mistake, really happens all the time! Where you can’t fathom what you’ve done wrong until you look at every detail :persevere:
Glad you sorted it out❤️

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

For real! I even squinted my eyes together to figure out what the error was :joy: :sob:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.