Unfeatured stories that became featured by Episode

Hi guys!
Do you know any unfeatured original stories that became featured by Episode? So I don’t need to spend SO MUCH gems on choices and read the original version for free?
Right now I’m highly interested in unfeatured version of Matchmaker (about Cupid etc) or unfeatured version of this story doesn’t even exist?

BUT I’m also very open to hear also about other stories (like I found unfeatured story of A Little More Me, The doberman, Off Limits etc. I like to find more free stories!)

2 Likes

There’s an original version of Matchmaker (I think it’s even the same name? It was a Cupid’s Arrow contest winner but unfortunately, that shelf hasn’t been put back up). But it was a different actually and only 4 episodes.
Matchmaker is one of the older featured stories where I believe the original author actually did the rewrite.

2 Likes

How To Be A Princess
The Infected

2 Likes

The original Rebounding with Bad is great! But it is in Ink so if you don’t like ink then I don’t suggest reading.

1 Like

I believe Toothbrush by Lucky got featured for a small bit of time, but I’m not sure. Either way it’s a good read!

You should just check the profile of the author of the featured one. Almost all the original versions are still there on their profiles loll. Like the original version of Episode’s Dirty Dancing is Austentatious. You’ll find it in the author (E R Gurney) profile.

1 Like