Unicorn's reviews (closed to catch up)

Unicorn’s reviews :heart:

Hey! This is where you can get your story reviewed by me. The review will be about what I think about your story and please note that it will be my own opinion and other people will think differently. I will read one chapter and if I like it as well as if I have enough passes I will read more. You can also review my story called Back to back and tell me what you think but you don’t have to. xx

Rules:

• Don’t rush me, I will do it in my own time.
  • If you don’t fill in the form I won’t review your story.
  • If you are not happy with the review I have give you don’t be rude, just PM me.

How I will review your story:
The review will be based on the first impression, the directing, the plot, the characters and the speech. I will then give you a score out of 10 for each thing. Remember this is only my opinion and other people might not feel the same.

Form:
e.g.
Title: Back to back
Author: Hamnah.episode
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action/Romance
Amount of chapters you want reviewed: 1
Description: The mask. Who is she? Will you decide to find out, will you choose to let her go? You’re the best spy for your Dads agency. But along comes Jay. He stole your spot. You, his heart.
Link: Optional
Cover:

Waiting list:

• @Megz_Episode
  • @MayLaugh
  • @TLdax913
    Hey, while you’re waiting do want to do a quick review of my story back to back so I know what you think? Just PM me or say what you think on the thread.

Reviewing now:
@jiya.episode

Reviewed stories:
Dirty Little Secret
Compulsion
I made the devil cry
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
The star necklace
Tribe of Malapinchi

4 Likes

The Title: Dirty Little Secret
Author Name : Anongirl
Genre: Drama
Description : Briella Hart, a native Californian new girl in town, finds herself stuck in detention after crossing paths with hall monitor, Grayson Sanders. It’s time for payback!
Episodes : 5
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5833300720615424
Cover :
PNG

1 Like

Thanks so much!
Title: Compulsion
Author: Aimee.A
Style: INK
Genre: Comedy
Amount of chapters: 3 however it isn’t completely finished yet!
Description Zyro Morte is sent on death row. He’s given the chance to extend his time after the FBI need him for a mission. Simple? One problem, he has to jeopardize his soulmates family!?
Cover: Not made yet!
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6725446713540608

1 Like

Thanks for your request, I’ll be sure to read it asap x

You’re second on the list! I’ll review it soon but i might struggle because links don’t seem to work for me xx

1 Like

Oh okay! Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Hi,
I would love a review :smile:
Tittle: I made the devil cry
Author: Šebule
Style: LL
Genre: Fantasy
3 chapters
Description: There’s war. You’re the soldier, can you manage to save your kingdom from darkness and fight with your fate?
Choices matter.

Sorry I have terrible data connection, my coover won’t load, I will try it in a while. Thanks!

1 Like

i would love a review if you don’t mind! thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Amount I want reviewed?: I would love for you to read all 6 and give me feedback on them, but if you get bored you can stop reading whenever you want.
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

Here’s your review, @Daddyissues hope I was helpful x

Review
  • The cover wouldn’t attract my attention but the larger cover is really nice. The description makes me want to read on and it doesn’t sound like a cliche story. :smiley:
  • The intro is really interesting and it makes me want to read on.
  • The main character seems really funny.
  • :joy:
  • You might want to check some of the speech near the start, it doesn’t really make sense.
  • When she first goes to her new school you zoomed in a bit too much so some of the speech was cut of. Apart from that the directing is pretty good.
  • I like how you included someone with a hijab and made sure they dressed modestly, your story seems to have quite a lot of diversity.
  • The scene when she meets Grayson is really funny.
  • You made me really like the main character and her personality and that’s great!
  • The ending made me want to read on so much but I thought I should give you your review first x
  • Overall the story is really funny and I might of laughed out loud in some scenes but the grammar doesn’t really make sense. That’s fine though as there are lots of proof readers on episode who can help you with that.
    This story is a 7/10
1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m glad that you like the MC!:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fine, you’re on the waiting list now x

1 Like

Thanks, this sounds interesting x

1 Like

no thank you! i hope you enjoy! :grin:

1 Like

I would love a review

Title: The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Genere: Drama

Amount of chapters you want reviewed : 4

Style : ink

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Here’s your review, @Aims1141 hope I was helpful x

Summary
  • The description is really good and I want to read the story now!
  • You don’t need to talk to the reader about the customisation or thanking them for reading, they just want to read the story.
  • The first few sentences “7 days until I die” :no_mouth: I want to know why! :smiley:
  • Soo good so far.
  • This is not your first episode right? It’s really interesting… In a good way.
  • Wow you are an evil author, why would you give me a choice like that? I thought I did something wrong but no… You locked it :sob:
  • Timed choice yay!
  • Wow she’s a badass.
  • This directing is great.
  • The plot is really intriguing and it’s really funny as well
  • Overall there are a few directing mistakes but he plot is great and the characters seem to have a lot of personality, I would want to read the next chapter but you might want something to do with the plot happen. xx
    This story is a 9/10
1 Like

You’re on the waiting list now

Thanks so much for this! I really appreciate it! :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome xx

1 Like

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Cover

1 Like

Title : Take My Heart
Episode Author : Jiya
Genre : Romance
Style : Ink
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602924031868928
Description : Shawn visits NY to get away from his childhood love. But what happens when he meets an ordinary girl? Will she help him unite with his love or show him what real love is?
Cover :
Take_My_Heart_pc_posterThumb_thV1iW52T5
Episodes : 1 (more to come)

1 Like