Thanks for your request, I’ll be sure to read it asap x
You’re second on the list! I’ll review it soon but i might struggle because links don’t seem to work for me xx
Oh okay! Thanks!
I would love a review
Tittle: I made the devil cry
Description: There’s war. You’re the soldier, can you manage to save your kingdom from darkness and fight with your fate?
Sorry I have terrible data connection, my coover won’t load, I will try it in a while. Thanks!
i would love a review if you don’t mind! thank you so much!
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Amount I want reviewed?: I would love for you to read all 6 and give me feedback on them, but if you get bored you can stop reading whenever you want.
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Advanced Directing, 2 LI!
Here’s your review, @Daddyissues hope I was helpful x
- The cover wouldn’t attract my attention but the larger cover is really nice. The description makes me want to read on and it doesn’t sound like a cliche story.
- The intro is really interesting and it makes me want to read on.
- The main character seems really funny.
- You might want to check some of the speech near the start, it doesn’t really make sense.
- When she first goes to her new school you zoomed in a bit too much so some of the speech was cut of. Apart from that the directing is pretty good.
- I like how you included someone with a hijab and made sure they dressed modestly, your story seems to have quite a lot of diversity.
- The scene when she meets Grayson is really funny.
- You made me really like the main character and her personality and that’s great!
- The ending made me want to read on so much but I thought I should give you your review first x
- Overall the story is really funny and I might of laughed out loud in some scenes but the grammar doesn’t really make sense. That’s fine though as there are lots of proof readers on episode who can help you with that.
This story is a 7/10
Thanks I’m glad that you like the MC!
That’s fine, you’re on the waiting list now x
Thanks, this sounds interesting x
no thank you! i hope you enjoy!
I would love a review
Title: The Star Necklace
Amount of chapters you want reviewed : 4
Style : ink
Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity
Here’s your review, @Aims1141 hope I was helpful x
- The description is really good and I want to read the story now!
- You don’t need to talk to the reader about the customisation or thanking them for reading, they just want to read the story.
- The first few sentences “7 days until I die” I want to know why!
- Soo good so far.
- This is not your first episode right? It’s really interesting… In a good way.
- Wow you are an evil author, why would you give me a choice like that? I thought I did something wrong but no… You locked it
- Timed choice yay!
- Wow she’s a badass.
- This directing is great.
- The plot is really intriguing and it’s really funny as well
- Overall there are a few directing mistakes but he plot is great and the characters seem to have a lot of personality, I would want to read the next chapter but you might want something to do with the plot happen. xx
This story is a 9/10
You’re on the waiting list now
Thanks so much for this! I really appreciate it!
You’re welcome xx
My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC
Title : Take My Heart
Episode Author : Jiya
Genre : Romance
Style : Ink
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602924031868928
Description : Shawn visits NY to get away from his childhood love. But what happens when he meets an ordinary girl? Will she help him unite with his love or show him what real love is?
Episodes : 1 (more to come)
Here’s your review, @Sebule hope I was helpful x
- Personally I wouldn’t click on the cover but the description sounds interesting.
- The directing in the first scene is great!
- “Don’t say hop before you jump” You might want to say “Don’t leap before you look.”
- You might want to improve on your grammar, it doesn’t make that much sense. There are lot’s of proof reader’s who can read your story.
- The story plot is really intriguing.
- I really like Raven and Helena they are bad ass bitches.
- When Raven talks to the audience I suggest you don’t make it INT. BLACK - DAY but maybe a scene when she is explaining all the rules to someone.
- The overlays of Ravens cuts and bruises are also underneath Helena, you might want to change the layer.
- I really like the story so far.
- Is Myroslav a child?
- Aww, he’s so sad.
*It’s really hard to read the flashing text.
- I can tell that your choices matter.
- Cliffhangers are a great way to make people want to read on.
- Overall, you just need a bit of improvement on your directing and maybe you might like a proof reader. Also I wouldn’t personally tap on the story because of the cover. Apart from that the plot is amazing and I really like the characters personality.
- This story is a 7.5/10
Just wondering how many episodes you want me to review. xx
Sound’s really interesting, can’t wait to read it.