Unique Mystery Stories?

I’m wondering if there’s any small authors that have mystery/murder-mystery stories published at the moment. A lot of the mystery stories in the mystery tab aren’t mystery’s at all, just love triangles with the name “secret.”

3 Likes

U can check out my ig page for stories & I will be adding more & if u have a story feel free to message me to put up for others to check out. Instagram : @lana_epi_reads

1 Like

Ugh, a literal life saver, thank you! :heartbeat:

1 Like
4 Likes

Aw tysm :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’d like to suggest my own one…

Title: By The Book
Author: Amberose
Style: Limelight… but spotlight
Description: You were just a simple librarian who loved mystery stories, until a nudge from your best friend leads you to solving some real life crimes. Do you have what it takes?
Here’s the link if you’re interested: Episode Writer Portal

6 Likes

So underrated. :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

Thank you

Oh my gosh I’ve read this one! This story is seriously underrated!

3 Likes

Thank you sm! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Ah, thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank youu baby❣

1 Like

I am writing a murder mystery story!
The Ace of Spades by QueenIvy
Clue_The_Ace_of_Spades_posterThumb_VjR46e0b9c
Your friend is found dead shortly after you part ways at a party. What you think was the final goodbye turns out to be not so final. Will you catch her killer before it’s too late?

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to give it a read!

1 Like

I’ll be releasing a story soon! Probably end of May or sooner I hope!

Title: Souls of the Damned
Description: A convict named Seth died in 1835, and was damned to hell for his crimes. But he didn’t stay dead and he didn’t go to hell. Instead a mysterious ally gives him a necklace that contains his soul. Now in modern times someone has stolen it… to save the world. But not everything is as it seems. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine🖤

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

I really like lost by Mary D seva? Forgive me if I spelled it wrong