Unlikeable... people?

this is simply a realistic thread compared to the unlikable mc’s thread (Unlikable MCs...Let’s discuss) . What do people do that annoy you? Or what stereotypes do people try to fit in to seem cool that bug you?

@gushlee.epi @GucciPie @lanafrazer_episode @idiot.exe

9 Likes

When I’m explaining something really specific and people still don’t understand what I’m trying to say. I stutter sometimes but if I’m telling you exactly what I need or am trying to say and you still don’t get it I’ll become passive aggressive. This usually happens when I’m tired and I try calm myself down but I’m use to being talked over so people not getting what I mean is frustrating :woman_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

Makes sense.

2 Likes

I can tell when somebody is trying to seek pity and it gets really annoying. Especially when they feel like they need to exaggerate or lie so I can feel bad for them. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves.
Another is when people try too hard to be somebody else. Especially those who think it’s okay to disrespect a teacher so they can seem cool

13 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why people think being a clown in class is so funny.

2 Likes

I don’t either! The teachers have a hard time dealing with kids in general and being disrespectful isn’t funny or cool. It’s childish and annoying

2 Likes

That’s middle school and high school for ya. :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely :tired_face:

My soul was very warmed when I heard we were doing school online.

2 Likes

I like staying at home, but being at home makes me want to procrastinate :pensive:

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll try and fix it for when we maybe have to do school online next year.

1 Like

I don’t like patronising people. Especially when you’re complaining about a serious issue & they just stand there like “Mmm… that’s unfortunate…” like HUH??? They have no compassion and it seems like they think they’re above everyone. They grate on my nerves man. :sob:

2 Likes

They could be people like me who don’t emotionally support people or know how to react to what was said to them especially if the person is just complaining.

4 Likes

I don’t mean those people. I mean sort of fake people? They’re very glib if that makes sense. You can tell if someone just doesn’t know how to comfort you & I completely understand that. I mean people who are obviously making fun of you & the serious thing that has happened to you.

1 Like

I sometimes have trouble knowing how to respond to people who are complaining for no reason. But if they have a serious serious reason and you’re just there laughing at them I find it so rude

2 Likes

I believe I know what you’re talking about now. Those people I don’t quite understand but I’d sure be interested in learning what’s happening in their brain to cause them to act that way. :thinking: huh, that’s something to ask google. :smiley: And honestly I don’t see why you’d tell someone anything personal if they do that.

Yeah exactly! I might do some research on those people. It’s an interesting topic. :nerd_face:

The way a brain is wired to do everything any human has done in history is definitely interesting as a whole.

2 Likes

Yes I always write this questions I randomly come up with in my notebook. Why are certain people the way they are? Why are mean people mean? Were they nurtured to be so or were they born that way and if so, why? What part of the brain made them that way? It’s so fascinating it’s just constant questions of why & how

2 Likes