Unlimited Passes for R4R - The Fate of Fire

Hi! I have unlimited passes, and I want to read your stories.
Here are some details about my story:

Title of your Story: The Fate of Fire
Author Name: AdyElly
Genre: Romance (drama-romance-mystery)
Chapters: 6 (ongoing)
Description: Losing her family and the love of her life will make Mal change her ID to find the killer. What she doesn’t know is that her past is more present in her life than ever.
Link:

The stories I would like more I will also promote on my Instagram page!

Small Cover :

2 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile:

Let’s do R4R!

My story is Pathway to Reality! Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368

2 Likes

Great. I’ll send you ss in a DM as soon as I’m done. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Greetings! I’d be open to a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested. :grin:

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

3 Likes

Hi there!
I would love to do read for read.

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and a little bit of comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 8, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There are also not many choices. There is no CC and sounds/music are since chapter 4.
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Here can you DM me for questions and for discussing our read for read session.
If you follow me, I will follow back :two_hearts:

Here is the (small) cover:
85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

1 Like

I’d love to. I’ll send you ss in a DM as soon as I’m done :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Same here. I will send you ss in DM as soon as I’ll finish reading it. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! If you wanna do an R4R, check my thread below. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do the same. :grin:

1 Like

Great! I’ll do the same :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you. I just submitted my story on your form. I’ll send soon the ss in a DM. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Awesome! Just make sure to post the password in the thread! :slight_smile:

1 Like