Unlimited Passes Option Missing Again (iOS)

They changed the package and replaced it with the one you’re seeing unfortunately.

2 Likes

is this gonna be permanently?

It looks like that but if you bought unlimited passes before this “update” then you should be able to read stories as long as they are active.

I was the lucky one that did it and my bought unlimited passes still work.

In order to create a better experience for players and make sure that the special offers released are the best they can be, the team will sometimes release certain special offers to small groups of players to make sure everything is working properly. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of our support tools, we are unable to manually send special offers to players’ profiles, and do not have any information regarding when you can expect to receive certain special offers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

so this is episode’s response. they are saying that they could be coming back in the future. do i have to believe this or?

i mean they always say that but a looot of people have up so it’s probably just an excuse since it’s technically listed in the app store under in-app purchases.

2 Likes

do you have that option still?
and why would they remove that like who’s gonna pay 5$ a week for unlimited passes only for episode official stories?

2 Likes

I love episode but if they cancel the standing 10$ a moth unlimited I will have to drop my subscription. I’m a loyal reader and community stories are the ones I love best. Episode I hope you listen to your fans.

2 Likes

they already cancelled it. i don’t understand them. they are gonna lose so much money with this and they don’t even care. they are so money hungry and they’re gonna lose a lot of loyal players.

3 Likes

I don’t believe it at all because they aren’t reading our feedback messages obviously. They’re sending everyone the same copy and pasted message and they have been for years. It’s so sad to see that a team of game creators don’t care to listen to their loyal customers and they’re definitely going to lose so much money from people like us who buy it every month

5 Likes

This is taken off of my episode account from the US on my iPhone:

:woman_facepalming:t4:

That’s ridiculous! I’ve seen this option for the US and UK and it’s only $14.99 and would pay that but I still only have the $6.99/week :sob:

1 Like

I can’t even… I mean… I don’t buy into subscriptions anyway… but come on!!!

1 Like

I’ve had this bug going on in my game. I can’t purchase the vip. It will give me the opinion, and when I hit purchase, it loads and then goes back to the Home Screen on the app? Anyone having this problem?

1 Like

Episode decided to stop the VIP subscription and that’s why you can’t renew your subscription anymore

It didn’t happen for everyone, actually. I think I still have the option?

It’s still on the app but you can’t purchase it anymore