Unlimited passes still gone?

I’ve just updated mine now - the 14.10 version which was released 2 days ago but my Unlimited Passes deal is still gone. I literally only had it back for such a short time. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Man the same thing like they are so lucky and it not fair but hopefully it come back because I haven’t read episode since a month because I can’t stands the ad and not wait for a pass if I was rich and can use my gem to skip the ads and have a lot of pass that a different story :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Whoever have the u unlimited pass offer can you screenshot it so I can what it look like and where do you guys buy it at am trying to see something.

1 Like

did you have time to buy the unlimited passes?

Not really, they were gone too soon. :sob:

I still have the VIP offer even though they send me a message last week that they were gonna remove it. When will they remove it?
I’m not even reading Episode anymore since december because I don’t wanna wait 4 hours for 4 tickets lmao

1 Like

Idk. :confused:
Don’t you have the option to watch ads and cut down your wait time though?

2 Likes

Even the 3.99 a WEEK which is crazy, doesnt include no ads?! I could pay 9.99 before for free passes and no ads, which was already a lot, and now that they want me to pay 16 a month, and u also have to watch ads?! Thats honestly really really messed up. They know what theyre doing.

2 Likes

wait what does that exist? :joy:

It does. :flushed:
Well, for me at least… It usually gives me the option to watch ads and cut down my wait time if I press the play button on stories when I don’t have any passes and sometimes it appears in the home menu (on the banner that slides across to advertise featured stories) when I open the app.

3 Likes

I love episode and have have been a loyal subscriber for 2 years. However I can no longer afford the app. I love the community authors but the gem change has made me feel depressed. I want to support them all but I can’t afford to buy that many gems. They are wonderful authors and if I could I would support them after every chapter. Also taking unlimited passes away has just well… made episode no longer affordable to the average working person like myself. Episode I hope you listen to your loyal fans who want to keep the app and love your app but you have made it no longer affordable. I will keep checking back to see if there’s any changes but once my passes are done I will have to be off the app.

4 Likes

and is that everytime you run out of passes?

2 Likes

honestly same, I haven’t played episode since they took the unlimited passes away. without the unlimited passes we don’t have the freedom to read whenever and/or how much we want anymore. they are losing so much money and loyal customers…

1 Like

I’m still upset, my vip option is only giving free passes for the dry ass episode official stories. :unamused: i got the vip option last month but it just ran out today :(. Still no update for you guys?

2 Likes

Yes, it only appears for me when I’m out of passes, quite often I’ll be able to read 4 chapters and then watch ads to reduce the wait time and read another 4 chapters and repeat the same process yet again in one sitting. :flushed:
Sometimes it doesn’t appear at all and other times it says “There are no ads currently available” but it normally doesn’t take long before there’re ads available (by that I mean, 10 minutes or less).

1 Like

No update for me :frowning: . I only got a message last week Thursday saying that the VIP Pack would be removed from Episode but it’s still there so idk what they’re trying to do

It really sucks as they repealed unlimited passes. they lost really a lot of people including as because it really annoys me to watch ats because they are all the same always throw the same ads and I probably already memorized them :joy: I’m looking forward to March now and hope maybe then back unlimited passes. And I don’t understand why they canceled such a good offer that was used by a lot of people. :confused:

1 Like

Hopefully there’s an update next month.

1 Like

What’s happening in March?

1 Like

I don’t know just hope maybe they will return unlimited passes.

2 Likes