Unlimited passes still gone?

I did this too. I sent a support ticket and got a copy paste response which made me feel even more mad than before. They cant even take the time to write it out

3 Likes

me neither and like now you have to spend 30$ a week for only unlimited passes on episode official stories. we can’t even read community stories unlimited anymore for that much money. they are a joke

2 Likes

Hey! They just answered me saying that maybe the offer will appear soon because it’s not for everybody and for a limited time.
So I answered them telling that this was a shitty response cause I had been paying for more than two years for the same offer… still waiting for them to answer…
With this shit they are making authors have less reads… and believe, I’m not staying in this app and reading the shitty official stories…

10 Likes

It is! They also want to squeeze gems out of us by making community authors add them to their stories! I don’t mind supporting authors but now I definitely can’t afford to support them! I refuse to give episode a cent until I get my ad free, unlimited pass.

6 Likes

I got the same response and haven’t written them back but I will say something similar. They need to know how mad they are making loyal customers! I also feel bad for authors! I am not starting any new stories rn since i can’t binge read. They are already getting screwed by the new gem feature!

1 Like

I thought I was the only one. I have been using the unlimited pass for 2 years and now it’s gone.

1 Like

Same 🥲

1 Like

So if you have an iPhone I went to my subscriptions and saw episodes. Then clicked the more subscriptions on it and found one that said episode subscription 1 month and it gave them the unlimited passes again! It was only $7.99 and it didn’t have vip by it!

1 Like

Hey guys so Iv had this issue for the past 6 months. I sent a ticket in a few days ago - a big hefty complaint saying the following …
Why have they’ve suddenly made this offer limited … it hasn’t always been this way… Iv paid over £120 to the app over the last year using this offer it’s always been available at all times so that’s bull when they’re saying it’s always been a limited offer. Also how they’re extorting us by now forcing us to buy passes at ridiculous prices since the offer has disappeared. Then went on to say they Clearly have No loyalty to long term customers who have paid £100’s over the years … and that it’s an absolute disgrace. I told them they need to check the forums on this topic and see just how many players are furious about it and are no longer playing the app… they’re loosing loyal customers and regular income … the app will suffer so much from this I honestly don’t understand why they don’t change it back…
so yeah I let them have it a little :joy:
I will update everyone when I get a reply. It’s just so SO infuriating… :unamused::persevere::sob:

6 Likes

i tried what you were saying but it doesn’t work :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

girl same i spent so much money on this unlimted offer and now they just took it away like it was nothing. also they don’t even listen to their customers at all

3 Likes

Damn I know … it’s so bad’ I just hope they realise soon how many readers they’re loosing … maybe if and when that happens they will put it back up full time but god I hope it happens soon! :tired_face: x

2 Likes

They just answered my message saying that maybe it will come back but that they cannot assure when… I’m really pissed :triumph:

3 Likes

Same! I really can’t stand the 30 sec ads. It freezes my phone… and 4 hours waiting to read more episodes :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah they say that for years. I spoke to more people and people lost their unlimited 2 years ago and it’s still not back :sob:

1 Like

I tried but I didn’t see Episode, only spotify. I don’t get it :sob:

1 Like

30 secs? Yesterday I had to wait four ads (2 min) to read one episode!! I’m so so pissed!!!

2 Likes

Same here! Just Apple TV… :frowning:

1 Like

What I don’t understand is, why losing all your loyal customers that pay 11€ per month? They are just trying to make us pay for gems to make choices in their shitty stories! OMG! When are they going to realize that most part of us read episode just for writers stories and not the official episode ones?
(Sorry for my English, it’s not my first language)

2 Likes

2 mins??? Omg. Yeah I have to watch 30 sec sometimes 2 ads so 1 min 🥲. We’ve spend so much money on this app as loyal readers

1 Like