Unlimited passes still gone?

lol i think we are never gonna have those unlimited passes back :clown_face:

4 Likes

We waiting for the unlimited passes back: :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Really brutally sad that nothing changes. They really ignore a lot of people.The realistic expectation of something is now becoming hopeless… Really sad because reading an episode is not even possible normally now because it annoys advertising and then wait so long.

1 Like

i know a lot of people that have already deleted this app because of the unlimited passes that aren’t there anymore. episode is losing a lot of customers and they don’t care about that

2 Likes

also i had message in February saying that the VIP offer was gonna be removed but why hasn’t that happened yet?

My VIP option has just gone with a message on the app saying it’s no longer supported! But still no unlimited passes :frowning:

2 Likes

The same just happened to me! Maybe there is still hope!!

I just updated my app, the VIP bundle has now disappeared but no sight of the unlimited pass bundle yet… instead there are 2 options for £9.99 of 100 gems and 15 passes or 150 gems.

Compared to the unlimited passes bundle it’s still super crap and I will not be purchasing either lol

1 Like

We can hope! Hoping that soon they’ll realise it was the best way. Hey I’d even have just unlimited passes and deal with adds if it’s to make the app money! I don’t care but I just get so invested in stories and then have to buy passes and I hate it, I have like 6-8 stories ready to read ( I only read completed stories(guilty)) so I’ll go look for some and read the first ep decide if I think it’s worth it and store them for when I purchase unlimited passes! So I’m struggling !!

3 Likes

I have gotten to the point that I only read completed stories as well. I hate when I get so much time invested into a story and they discontinue it or disappear completely

3 Likes

is it normal that i still don’t have the new update?

Me neither. I don’t know if they’re getting it back or not

which version of the app do y’all have?
i have the 14.20 version

1 Like

Can yall show your episode app menu? Cause my VIP is still there and im kinda tempted to delete the app but i code my story so i still need it…

Here’s mine:

Summary

3 Likes

Mine is the same as yours

2 Likes

yes mine is also still the same as yours. im wondering when they’re really gonna remove the vip package…

Mines the same, didn’t realise it was actually still there but it’s only on that menu now no longer on the other menu that u can buy passes and gems on, but I did have a message saying they are no longer supporting it on my app pop up. So not really sure at all to be honest!

Hi, I recently made a petition to get episode’s attention to bring back the unlimited passes option back!

Hopefully if enough people sign they will bring it back :slight_smile:

5 Likes

omg that’s really smart! im gonna share this!

Don’t think a petition is going to work.