Unlimited passes still gone?

hey y’all! I was banned for a whole week because apparently my posts are harassing lmao…
But yea same i’m still able to buy the vip subscription so that’s very weird

4 Likes

when did you get this response?

Lucky you

Not really because it’s for episode official stories only which I’m not interested in :rofl: not purchasing until it’s for community stories

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry.
I hardly read anything now, I just log in to see if there is an offer available.

1 Like

At this point idk what to do anymore…
Some people said that this VIP subscription will be cancelled too but i’m not sure about that. The only thing we can do at this point is wait and comment on Episode’s post that we don’t support the VIP subscription

1 Like

I Just got the vip sapphire offer which is unlimited for episode stories and I used to have unlimited for community stories I’m not spending my money when I used to pay the same amount for a better subscription. I’m very disappointed they should at least charge less if they are going to do this.

1 Like

Exactly. I paid $13.99 for unlimited for all stories. However, now they want me to pay $19.49 for only episode stories makes a lot of sense doesn’t it

1 Like

It annoys me because I don’t have them since January. I was able to get them by changing my subscription with Episode VIP and that’s it.

Btw, they reincluded Episode VIP, but still without unlimited passes for the community stories :sleepy: :raised_back_of_hand:t5:

That’s crazy

Like a week ago

1 Like

idk why episode would think we would be okay with this? this new vip subscription is a total rip-off! we’re paying more than we did before and it’s only for episode official stories. why would anyone buy this i don’t get it. episode is literally scamming their users

1 Like

hmm that’s weird…
if they sent this a week ago would that mean that they will discontinue this vip sapphire offer too?

Idk if that’s what they meant but I hope so I don’t want this sapphire offer I want my old offer back even the old vip offer was fine with unlimited on all stories I paid for that and I would gladly again

1 Like

They brought the VIP back

1 Like

it wasn’t for everyone on all stories

what do you mean with back? for me it was never gone

Yes for me too

This pack is the offer I got but I used to pay the same amount for pass free reading on all stories including community stories so that’s why we aren’t paying for it because it’s charging us the same when we used to have it for community stories too. Episode stories are great but they are all gem choices and they are short the community stories are what I usually read in my opinion. And I want pass free reading on all stories not just episode so don’t buy it Bc we need to send a message that that’s not what we want from them.

3 Likes

I completely get it. I still pay just so I can read the community ones but still have the passes to avoid ads. Granted it’s paying more for me in gems but oh well😂