Unlimited passes still gone?

but people should stop buying that and boycott the VIP pass. if we keep spending money on it then they won’t cancel it…

1 Like

i have this now

3 Likes

Did you wait for that one to come out or did it change when you purchased the previous VIP? X :slight_smile:

Sweet… hopefully it shows up for me soon…

1 Like

i never purchased the other vip, it just came out yesterday and i hope it will come out for everyone

1 Like

but like i don’t understand their system…
it’s automatically renewing every month but how is it gonna renew itself if i don’t have any money on my apple ID

can someone enlighten me?

Ahhh lucky you!!! Nothings changed for me yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

How much are they offering this plan for? I have the sapphire. I will not purchase that because I don’t like the episode stories

2 Likes

I thought I did not have it either as I have the sapphire option for only episode stories but it is actually at the very bottom where unlimited passes used to be ! Hope that helps ! =) image|302x499

2 Likes

Oh thank you, I didn’t even notice! :relaxed:

1 Like

ugh… hope I get it soon.

I haven’t played since end of January. I came back randomly hoping something changed but no :frowning: I’m glad to see some of you guys are getting it though!

I’ve just got this

1 Like

Same and I’m happy about it :clap:t3:

It’s back !!! I’ve got unlimited passes price is £13.50 ish but it’s back !

1 Like

Really wish I would get it. I only have sapphire vip which is only episode stories.

2 Likes

Same for me I only have the Sapphire option. Does anyone know if the new package will be available for everyone or are they just sending it to certain people?

I only have sapphire :frowning: I scrolled but I don’t have unlimited on all stories I’m gonna wait to buy it till that option is available Bc I’m not paying unless it’s all stories

1 Like

they usually roll things out slowly either by region or just at random. usually at random though. lots of people have it now though so i’m going to assume we won’t have to wait too much longer lol

I have rose. Not sapphire, not amethyst. Odd… No updates available, either.