Unlimited passes still gone?

It’s another new thing that episode has added. Authors are allowed to add the wait time for people to read. And it’s even on stories that have been finished for a while now as well.

1 Like

Ohh righhtt, I dunno if I like it haha. Thanks for replying :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Am I like the only person without Episode VIP? Wtf?

Amethyst completely disappeared for me a few days ago. So annoying.

Really?

I finally got the Amethyst vip I wish it was 10 or 12 not 14.99 but I still bought it and hopefully this vip don’t go away because I swear am gonna to get mad at episode I hope they made this upgrade where I can buy a subscription for a year like 36.99 dollar for unlimited pass that would be amazing

Yep. Disappeared at least a few days ago. Maybe even more I just happened to notice it a few days ago.

I’m rather frustrated with Episode when it comes to unlimited reading, I’m someone who reads often and daily meaning I get through an insane amount of passes but they always offer me the option where I don’t get to read unlimitedly.

I feel that it’s rather unfair in the process of how they trial these VIP situations currently.

Same even though I bough the vip I hate it here because it cost more I was okay with 9.99 I just think this year they don’t do enough and not only with the unlimited but they removing people stories for no reason I feel episode change so much and with these got damn gems freaking annoying it all about money now and not making the customer enjoy episode like it was episode was something I would read after school and I just don’t care for it right now I wish they have a new team or something because this is not it.

1 Like

I was happy paying the £9.99 monthly and I’m happy to pay the Amestyh price if I’m honest because it earns you gems while allowing you to read unlimitedly (it means I can support authors)!

As for the removing stories randomly, I do personally belive that some of these stories do deserve to be removed, especially if they aren’t following the guidelines to a massive extent

Yes it sucks I had Unlimited passes for 2 years and now it’s gone. I have been waiting for it to come back but nothing yet! They are still trying to push the $14.99 pass . :weary:

I’m confused about the type of VIP everyone is getting. I still got sapphire 🥲😒. How are you guys getting amethyst.

I’m over this app, nothing is ever consistent like come on :unamused:, and i can’t believe it’s been 6 months of us complaining on this thread, and they’re still all over the place :roll_eyes:

This is not related to unlimited passes but who having this message because I bought that vip amethyst for a reason and here come this problem again where I have to wait 5 hour for the next 3 chapter even though the author completed this story and it not early access this is beyond me I know I have a lot of gems but am not about to waste 10 gems for that episode be dumb because I bought that vip for a reason I honestly think their something wrong with episode like do they have a new team because everything revolves gems these days they minus well not have ticket pass because of more diamonds I was staying all night enjoying and then this god dang message like are you kidding me and I want to email them so bad but they won’t reply

4 Likes

Yep I’ve asked about it before apparently it’s something story writers can pick to have on their story so some have it and some don’t. I found it really frustrating. I just stopped reading their story and found another story that didn’t have that on it. Xx

1 Like

That is dumb I get that author want to try and it their story rank higher but that why their early access for a reason and this story been completed I always supported the author since I get gem everyday now thank to the vip and then this that beyond dumb

1 Like

Completely agree with you, because of VIP we get the gems now to support them. The waiting time is just a pain, and it happens after every 6 episodes or something daft like that. Hopefully a lot of authors don’t use it, because if they do I just won’t support their stories x :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I have the amethyst subscription and part of the package is 2x gems for chapter completion but this isn’t happening for me? I contacted episode and they just said cancel the subscription (Apple have refunded me) and subscribe again and it should rectify. It hasn’t!
Now I’m wondering if you only earn 2x gems for episode official stories even though it doesn’t say that?
Does anybody else have this?

I think it means for stories that let you earn gems, you just get 2 gems instead of they normal 1 gem. So yeah, only episode originals.

1 Like

I FINALLY GOT THE AMETHYST PACKAGE AFTER MONTHS OF HAVING JUST VIP AND IM SO HAPPY!!! Only thing I hate is I have to spend $16-$17 after tax instead of $11. But as long as I can read user stories I’m not tripping too bad!

2 Likes