Unlimited passes still gone?

I just logged on yesterday after a short break and I got spammed with three unlimited passes for stories I don’t want to read:

Operation: Quarterback :roll_eyes:

My Brother’s Hot Friend :neutral_face:

The Billionaire Bachelors :face_vomiting:

…thanks, but no.

6 Likes

The fact that this thread is STILL at the top, of the topic Mobile App Bug and it’s been almost a month, says a lot. There’s more people coming forward saying that they’re losing the unlimited passes, and they aren’t doing anything about it.

Bout to take my behind back over to WATTPAD :unamused:

2 Likes

but can you cancel the vip package after you bought the unlimited pack again?

and after a month how do you restore it again? bc i don’t wanna pay for the vip package every week

im also looking for the unlimited passes i think they removed it! im buying the unlimited passes every month because of the ads i hate ads before reading the stories

1 Like

i think so too

yes you can cancel it straight away like what i did

Y’all this just came to me, another possible reason why they took away the unlimited passes

1. Ads make them money, if everyone is buying unlimited passes every month to skip ads, then they aren’t gonna get paid for running ads on their platform.

2. The $9.99 a month isn’t enough for them so they’re using this 3.99 vip pass a week to generate more money, $3.99 a week is $15.96 a month.

3. Still to try and generate money, with the unlimited passes, we mostly read community stories, where there are no gem options, so that’s another reason why they possibly took it away, and added this new vip pack for epi official stories where they force us to buy gems :unamused:. The more we buy gems the more money they make (If you think about it, the epi official stories aren’t enjoyable unless, you use gems).

Alsooo the other day I was reading a community story anddddd there was gem options in the story i was appalled like whaaat??? Bout some “plain jane - free” or “Get glammed up - 10 gems”

They honestly trying to find everyway to milk us dry, basically what is happening is, in order to have a good reading experience i have to pay money all the time? I’m in college, i don’t have money to throw at this app like that :unamused:, and who wants to wait hours for pass refill anyway.

4 Likes

and you can restore this every month?

yess :)))

1 Like

Is anyone on this that lives in the UK getting the VIP pass option? Or is it only certain places? Or random people etc. How is it working? Realllllly want to try the trick to get the unlimited pass. :relaxed: X

2 Likes

I live in the UK and I have the VIP option - I haven’t tried the trick for the unlimited passes yet tho… not sure I want to risk it haha xx

1 Like

That’s brilliant I’m glad it’s like a selected thing on who gets it instead of different regions. If I get the option I will give the trick ago and let you know if it works for me haha! Thankyou for letting me know you have it btw :relaxed: Xx

2 Likes

I bought the VIP and then tried to switch it to unlimited… but it didn’t work at my phone sadly;(

i live in the uk & the method worked for me :))

2 Likes

and what phone do you have?

that’s super!
do you have iOs?

Iphone :((

That’s brilliant! I’m glad the trick worked, just got to wait patiently to be offered the VIP. Thankyou for letting me know :relaxed: X

why doesn’t it show up in my subscriptions?

it’s weird. i tried to do this and bought the vip package but it didn’t showed up in my subscriptions. why doesn’t it and how can i fix this?