Unlocking the full story catalog

i find it totally stupid that we need to unlock 27 stories to gain access to player’s stories. also, they’re all romance stories in some way.

6 Likes

Yessss! I was so mad about that I just hurried up and paid 17 diamonds for the full thing when I first got Episode. Plus the fact that I only got a choice of featured stories to unlock was just annoying.

1 Like

yes, omg it’s an absolute nightmare. There’s another option to use gems to unlock the full catalogue, though. I ended up buying gems to unlock it so i dont have to go through absolute hell tapping through the featured stories :neutral_face: (I’m pretty sure that’s their aim though)

2 Likes

sadly, i can’t buy gems. i’m trying to hurry through love on fire because i’m actually enjoying that story quite a bit, but i don’t genuinely enjoy most of the other featured stories. i’m currently only at 10 gems and watching ads over and over to get tickets and complete chapters as fast as possible. also gem choices absolutely end me :skull:

Pretty sure so they can pressure you into spending gems either way.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Any other way, they’re making us pay gems. I don’t know what made them think that, but this whole “gem” issue may shut out many readers from episode🤷‍♀

2 Likes

Making new readers read 81 chapters of their crap stories just to unlock everything was probably the stupidest decision Episode has ever made.

2 Likes

honestly if i was a new reader id delete episode

1 Like

i fr didn’t expect this many replies lmao. i’m glad so many people agree with me

1 Like

That and adding gems to community stories :+1:
They are going to lose readers and they already have, and I agree making us read them when you are new is stupid but it is the only way to get us to read their stories that and the gem choices in the community stories because you get free ones in most of their stories

1 Like

Its all about making more money

1 Like