Unmotivated for writing

Hey guys I feel so unmotivated I have my cover background etc and just feel I cant. On top of that my laptops playing up and when I go on it to log in it’s saying :pleading_face:
Type the letter you see thingy
And it’s not working!
Whenever I go onto the writer portal it sometimes refreshes I think it’s because my laptop doesn’t have that much memory lol :sob:

I need tips and motivation XXX :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i felt the same when i started writing, my keyboard started acting up and i felt like the storyline isnt good but then i started coding anyway, unmotivated and then slowly i started getting more and more ideas. so i suggest you should start coding and writing anyway, and then you slowly feel motivated and then when you feel good about your story, review it again and make changes and make it up to your liking. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

im really bad at explaining btw so dont mind me :sob:

2 Likes

Hello! :slightly_smiling_face:

Omg i feel the same (i mean unmotivated)! I got used to be a reader on Episode, but few weeks ago i decided to try to write my own story. I joined the forum and started learning tips for aspiring writers. Now im afraid, cause English is not my native language.. What if I make grammatical mistakes in my story?.. Also im afraid that my story will be boring…
But in the same time i think that fear is absolutely normal feeling. Don’t lose your inspiration! Keep working! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you want you can add me on IG: ntlie_episode . I`ll be happy to support you :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t have insta but thank you it’s just that my laptops not working so it makes me so unmotivated :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Remember why you started writing in the first place. Also, if you’ve come this far do not give up because your laptop is playing up. Sometimes I feel like slapping mine but sadly that won’t do shit :sneezing_face:.
Good luck and I’ll definitely give your story a read girl :relieved::nail_care:t5::two_hearts:.

2 Likes

i just finished posting my song i wrote on here

Haha :joy:
I just wanna do that to mine everytime :sob:

Thank you sm :two_hearts:

1 Like

I often feel the same but try remembering why you started writing in the first place, for example I started writing because it makes me feel like I’m in a completely different life that makes me feel like me. Or just because I enjoy it :blush: . But if you can’t think of anything why not give it a break for a bit then come back to it. I’ve had so many breaks because I started writing when I just turned 12 (The stories weren’t good :joy:) But I went off and on it for a couple of years now I’m back onto writing. But honestly my best advice is for you to write when you feel inspired and not because you’re forcing yourself too :kissing_heart: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Np girl :relieved::heart:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.